Accdg. to a certain website, this was my pastlife...think about this, "Life may not be the party we hoped for. But while we're here, we might as well dance." So, shall we?
Unstable Dancer
Layout by goldi
Tuesday, September 26, 2006

Damn Pain
6:43pm


After a hearty lunch, my stomach is now crumbling from something else.

I just fininshed the remaining pan de sal stuffed with hotdog that I prepared for my breakfast. (Leftover breakfast at almost 7pm, why not?)

My lunch was one of those meals wrapped in a small banana leaf and big paper. You will have an impression that it's fresh. But that meat in your meal is only heated in a microwave oven. Plus the additional slated egg and sliced of tomatoes are refrigerated. It seemed decent, though. From all of these, what I really look forward to is the sawsawan. Is this called a dip in English. You know, you have that vinegar spiced with lots chopped onions, garlic, chili; ground pepper and some calamansi juice. Other than that, I still add another piece of chili for my very own blend of hot sauce.

I think that vinegar kicked me. I was hungry. I iimediately tasted tapa (beef) meat with a spoonful of hot sauce. Wrong move, wasn't it?

Now I have this freakin' stomachache from my stupid move. I am now thinking how will I reach home. I feel like throwing up and taking a poop at the same time. Weird and gross.

Anyway, I am strong. And I know I handle this. Haha! I need that optimism and self encouragement.


posted by Arn everybody's gone kung fu fightin at 6:59 PM