Accdg. to a certain website, this was my pastlife...think about this, "Life may not be the party we hoped for. But while we're here, we might as well dance." So, shall we?
Unstable Dancer
Layout by goldi
Thursday, August 31, 2006

My LSS is Killing me
LSS: First of Summer - UrbanDub
11:46am


I finally got to taste Tokyo Tokyo's Mixed sushi last Friday.

But I tried California Maki and that thing wrapped in nori. I left the sushi for the rest of my family. But they do not eat raw fish. And my mom thought that she was eating puto (rice cake).

Also, I already received my first ever credit card (Actually, I've got two: the mini edge is the second). This confirms that I am somewhat professional. But I am not using it for major luxury. Just for the heck of having one and another attempt in testing my saving skills.

*****************

I have a kikoy kit. Haha! You'll get it free with a purchase of 2 bottles of Listerine. Nothing's in it but a toothbrush and a sachet of toothpaste. Not kikoy afterall. :p

******************

Kami nAPO Muna - Tribute to the APO Hiking Society album already out. I know this is a late plugging. But the double disc set is what I am talking about. It's 500 bucks, btw.

I bought my copy Monday evening at Music 1.

My sister might think that a 500 peso cd is too much considering that it is local. She also tells me that I would not get any reward from buying original stuff. I see to it that my OPM cds are all original. I also keep some pirated ones of foreign artists. I value money. And my reason for buying these, original or not, is to put them in a computern drive, once I get one, and pick the songs that I most like ala compilation album.

Anyway, my spending usually hit my so-called conscience. Yes, I have one just like you.

You know, that same night when I bought a cd was the same night that I rode the cheapest ride going to my place. This bus company is at least 5 pesos cheaper compared to the other two. And that P5 could mean an extra rice on my meal. That is a big deal.

Before the wheel was stirred NLEX way, a man in his 40's hopped in. He looked a bit drunk and dirty. The bus conductor already took my fare earlier. So, when he approached the man, he received so many excuses as to why he should be given free ride. He has mentioned something about working for that bus company to knowing someone who's working in that company to bluffing so many names. Of course to avoid the inspector's routine passenger check, the conductor asked for bus passes or any ID as proof. The man showed none. It was quite a long talk. The bottom line was that the man has no money. He said that all his cash went to a birthday bash. The conductor told him that he could've said that beforehand.

I was a bit pissed by the man. Actually, I almost always get pissed by situations like this when one lies just to get free ride. Their question and answer portion could be very disturbing.

But the other side of me pitied the man. Of course, I still felt sad about this thing. To think that I've spent for a cd and for my gargle.

When this soft heart kicks in, I can't help but think what would be essential and important. But my other half tells me that it is okay since I worked hard for it. I think this kind of thinking blocks me from spending for myself. I am totally entitled to enjoy the fruits of my labor. And that guy, whom might have spent the fruits of his labor to an occasion, did the same. Quits.

******************

I already have the pictures from our videoke night. But I am still waiting for the last batch to be uploaded so I can have them all posted.

Okay, I'm going to cut this now. As usual, changing something again from our supportsite. And I know you know what that means, HTML overload. Blagag!


posted by Arn everybody's gone kung fu fightin at 4:20 PM