Accdg. to a certain website, this was my pastlife...think about this, "Life may not be the party we hoped for. But while we're here, we might as well dance." So, shall we?
Unstable Dancer
Layout by goldi
Saturday, July 22, 2006

So Chill...
9pm
Music: Manila - Amber


... reads my slurpee cup.

It is drizzling outside. Not that cold in the office but I am in shorts. My food was cold. No microwave oven today in the pantry.

I'm done with my dinner (dumpling with rice sprinkled with toyomansi and chili...yum!).

A 22 oz. slurpee may make my day today. I am feeling a little low so I should take something sweet. Sugar rush. Cola is its flavor. But I prefer the blue one. Sad that the slurpee machine wasn't functioning that well.

I caught up with a former teammate downstairs. A small chat about the in's and out's of those whatevas in our career.

Today, I am filling in the shift of another teammate. Perhaps, that party that she has to attend to already started. And the one who invited her might have been wearing her plunging neckline gown. I could just imagine her wearing that in the "disco" part of that occasion doing a breakdance. Phunk.

It's good to come in to work on a Saturday. Most people that I saw look nice. I mean, dressed up and mall. Must've been a malling slash shopping time for them. Almost everyone's flashy which is cool. And the best part, I am comfy wearing shorts and slippers on weekends to work. The worse thing about this PM shift aside from my envy on people enjoying a weekend is my meal. I have to take 2 meals in the office. And that would damage my weekly budget.

I think I just had 4 hours of sleep last night. I arrived home about 2:15 in the morning. I voluntarily overstayed at work again to help out. From my two consecutive 5-hour free time in the office, I got a box of Chips Ahoy from one of my supervisors as sign of appreciation from what I was doing. My mom knocked my door to wake me up at 6am. From then, I could not recover into my dreamland. I was all awake with a fast-beating heart and a headache. I knew I was tired.

When I got up, I went straight into my mom's room to tell her that I have work at 2. Then, I placed my box of cookies on her bed. She was preparing to go to my sibs' apartment in Manila. I had a cup of coffee. I prepared my lunch for my supposed dinner last night. I made myself fried rice. Then, tossed in some giniling (picadillo). This was my lunch here at work earlier. And boy did I enjoy my little cooking masterpiece. Anyway, my mom left while I was taking a bath. When I was fixing myself in the big mirror in her room, I noticed that my cookies were gone. I looked everywhere and it wasn't there. So, I frowned and concluded that it was taken by my mom to Manila. My cookies were shipped to Manila. And perhaps by now, its bag is already in trash. No cookies for me from my hardwork and perseverance to help out. Buhu. But I have my slurpee tonight.

I am considering to be transferred to the graveyard shift even for just a week to provide some help to my superiors. I know it is hard for all of us today especially with the new things that are coming around. My other side is stopping me to be on that shift even it's only temporary. My mom would be left in the house alone. I might only have 2-4 hours of sleep. I might be taking just a meal or two per day. And I may look overreacting to our situation/s today. I mean, we're all of age to do work. I may not be a superior to most of the people in the team since I am just a regular/ level 2 employee. But I heart this account.

Anyway, I have a list of things that I want to get myself for my birthday. It's still three months to go but I want to buy myself some stuff. I want a new rubber and leather shoes. I want a pair of jeans. I want a vintage-looking jacket. So, I better start saving now, right? Hmm, these luxuries remind of me of my soon-to-be-processed credit card application. I just need one document and I am on. Hmm, but I need to save still. I am paying almost 20k for my brothers' tuition fee. Oh, life.

Just let me chill to sanity on my remaining rest day tomorrow.


posted by Arn everybody's gone kung fu fightin at 9:43 PM