Accdg. to a certain website, this was my pastlife...think about this, "Life may not be the party we hoped for. But while we're here, we might as well dance." So, shall we?
Unstable Dancer
Layout by goldi
Friday, June 23, 2006

A Week's Appraisal
5:04pm


I was sleepless last night.

Althroughout my work week, I must say that I had been experiencing a whole lot of fun. I am elated to be exact. For weird reasons, I am now finding myself talking and joking around whic I didn't do before. (Perhaps, this is my way of destressing myself or protecting myself from some adjustments that I need to take. Perhaps, I am more comfortable now with my teammates. Perhaps, I just want everyone to be happy in our environment.)

Yep. I had been noisy. Story telling. Laughing. I know it's hard to hear oneself if your headset's on you. The office setting also makes every uttered word sound so loud because there are no cushions to absorb sound (Science!).

I am anticipating a bad news this week. But I've been praying that there would be nill. I always have this thought of getting the best first, worst after. Or sometimes, the other way around. I've been so happy go lucky this week which I don't know why.

I was thinking about the news that I was a candidate for an account transfer. This should not be a big deal since that happened a year ago. But I learned about that just yesterday. I wondered how would I take it to think that I wouldn't want to leave my home account and I wouldn't settle for separated rest days. I might have resigned perhaps. Or consulted a friend or frowned for a week or two going to work. It's crazy to be bugged by it. But I am crazy and was bugged by it.

If that happened, I might question myself again for my worth which could be self destructing.

I guess, the only not so good thing for me this week was Jollibee's kiddie meal. I was disappointed at the Marvin the Martian toy. He was just printed in paper (He was in the pinball background. The whole set was a book organizer.). So, I picked the calendar, with Tweety and Sylvester, instead.

So much for that, I could say that this week has been good. I got a toy. I bought myself new pairs of socks. I am wearing shorts today in the office. No rains whenever I travel. I saw my crush today at 8:05am after some time. I have a spare SVC for the MRT. And I have some savings from last payday.

Hmm, now I am thinking if I should buy balut before going home. I hope this time manong would not switch it to penoy.


posted by Arn everybody's gone kung fu fightin at 6:25 PM