Accdg. to a certain website, this was my pastlife...think about this, "Life may not be the party we hoped for. But while we're here, we might as well dance." So, shall we?
Unstable Dancer
Layout by goldi
Thursday, May 18, 2006

Boy Bawang: Comfort Food For A Bored Person
5:54pm


Perhaps, I am more bored than the most bored person who's currently awake at this time in any part of this earth. Maybe, I am more bored than the polar bears or turtles or snails or even janitor fishes.

I need a food for thought or a comfort food. So, I went downstairs to get a bag of Boy Bawang. A slight relief since my left hand is moving in and out of it from time to time. Plus it's salty... and garlicy (?). And I am a fan of toasted garlic more than the cornick. I wonder how my breathe would smell like in case I become so bored and lazy to get my ass off my chair to brush my teeth with Colgate Mintirinse with Calamansi before flying home. I wonder how my mrt-mate would react once I curse him/her after stepping on my foot, while pushing his/her way into the coach, if I would not brush or gargle. Deim, I am wearing slippers. And my breathe might be my only defense when somebody pushes me and steps on my precious toes.

Anyway, I am not mean nor bratty. I sometimes get tired of being nice and nicer. And I am not in a good mood today. I would've said to quit to ask but I am saying it once and for all: WE (team) ARE MOVING TO A DIFFERENT LOCATION. With all the things that I already love in this home, I would not want to depart elsewhere. What I am just awaiting from that new/old building is the view. I've seen Manila Bay's sunset from its window. It's serene. I hope that would take my breath away everytime I wait for it including my Boy Bawang breath.

But I am not losing hope until I set foot and set up my tools in that place. I know from the start that this building would house my account no matter what new and big accounts arrive.

I am trying to play with myself. Don't think anything naughty. I am bored but I am in the office so just pure wholesome action takes place. I am slowly departing from my usual cheerful self. I really need a relief from what's been boring me these days. I need that vacation. Sooooon. Yes. Now, just blog and be company with Boy Bawang.


posted by Arn everybody's gone kung fu fightin at 6:18 PM