Accdg. to a certain website, this was my pastlife...think about this, "Life may not be the party we hoped for. But while we're here, we might as well dance." So, shall we?
Unstable Dancer
Layout by goldi
Saturday, April 22, 2006

HAPPY EARTH DAY! (This has no connection with my entry. I just want to greet everybody.)

04.22.06 Sat
3:39pm
Music: Hey, Look At The Sun - Sitti (Her album was being played at Powerbooks at the time I was there.)
Food: crab nuggets (Taste like kikiam. But still good. Check your grocery's frozen goods section for this.)


This would be my last day on this shift. I would say that I would also miss attending this time schedule since it already grew in me for a week's time (I get to see most peope in GY shift. I could wake up late - but not during training days. I hit the target handling time. But I overdo my budget for the week since I eat twice and I take fx taxis which do not offer 'bus' fares.) Though I complained a bit about this shift, at least I experienced to be rolling in this schedule.

Yesterday was not an all good day for me. I was a bit disappointed on myself. Another misfortune that happened yesterday was having my friend as my companion going home. I would prefer going home alone unless I am really close to the person.

Anyway, he was the one who called me as I hurriedly jumped inside a van. At first, I would not really bother approaching the person since there are a number of passengers already who are also waiting for their ride. If the person who called me approaches me, then I would settle for a conversation. If not, I would just look from the window of the van. Or unless again, you and I are tight.

Still, I went down and called him to join me since there were 4 spaces left for occupancy. He was all complaining about his work for they are oving their things from their old office to a new one. He was describing to me how big and heavy their things were.

It was almost midnight. Usually, the passengers would talk softly, sit and just stare outside or even sleep til they get to their destinations. My friend put on his headphones and started singing "father and son" loudly. Not just that, he was even mispronouncing the lyrics, "...look at me I am old but I'm haffy..." I sensed that he was a little drunk from the tone of his voice. And he made a lot of comments from passing through the toll gate, loading some gasoline, driver's call of nature and passenger's dropping off the van. I could not shut him up. I was also trying to get myself some sleep since I was not feeling very well and I was very sleepy. The couple infront of us were already making some body language on their "dismay" to my friend.

Okay, I am not being ashamed for knowing him and being with him that time. I am looking at him as a fellow passenger who should be at least sensitive to other passengers since we are in a public transport. I tolerate talks inside public vehicles if the subject, which obviously everyone could hear, is worth their time. I dislike angsty talks and complaints about jobs and other people's fortunes in public places. Those things they should keep on themselves and not should be brought up in public. Or of they are about to explode, deal with it somewhere privately.

But I was nice last night. I entertained him talking about putting up a business, playing with his child, who I suppose would be my godchild and all those he shared with me. But everything was just done too loud.

Since he did all the talking, as we separate going to our own homes, he told me that my hair is already long. I replied that short hair is boring. He shut up. He has short hair.

Goodbye.

******************

Hmm, something new. This is the first time I am going somewhere while my hair is tied up. Yes, I finally decided to try tying my hair. I even took a picture of me for remembrance and basically to see how I look like. And I like how I look. The beach is the only one missing. Or a pulp summer slam concert.

i just gave in to a friend's request and that was to see me with a band on the head. I must say thank you to that request. Because I like what I see.

Also, my mom kept on complaining that she sees nothing on my face since, accdg to her, my hair is covering everything. Sadly, my mom didn't see my new look before I leave home.

Perhaps, I would sport a new image once in awhile.

(What if I give in to Lea's idea to have dreads? Hmm...)

******************

After two years, I finally got a copy of "The Nymph of MTV" by Angelo Suarez. I looked for it back in 2004 in Powerbooks but they didn't have it. It was published by UST Publishing House. Sadly, I didn't have time to go back to my school to get one.

Now, I have a copy.

I went through the shelves on the 2nd floor of Powerbooks. when I was back on the shelf where I got "The Nymph..," I saw another book of A. Suarez entitled, "Else It Was Purely Girls" published last year. Man, its price is twice the book I bought. So, I must save money to get this new one. Hopefully, it would not take me another two years. Hehe.

Anyway, Bob Ong also has a new book. I forgot the title but it's cover is green. I have none of his books yet but I plan to read and complete them. :)

******************

Lyndon Gregorio, creator of Beerkada, would be coming up with a new batch of t-shirt designs. I've seen those that might be printed. And two out of three, I liked. I definitely would be having two new shirts in my wardrobe once they become available.


posted by Arn everybody's gone kung fu fightin at 4:28 PM