Accdg. to a certain website, this was my pastlife...think about this, "Life may not be the party we hoped for. But while we're here, we might as well dance." So, shall we?
Unstable Dancer
Layout by goldi
Friday, April 07, 2006

04.03.06 Mon
6:45pm


I don't know if changing my shampoo brand was a bright idea. I am now having flakes and I could not bear it any longer.



04.04.06 Tues
6:43pm

LSS: Oo (Fragmented Remix) - UdD

I just made some minor updates in our support site. Yes, I am helping the main man (Shall I say woman?) doing the job. I only serve as a backup. With this, I hope to be more engrosed into computers, html and stuff.

I am actually having a hardtime since I have a lot of notepads in my screen. This pc has no Microsoft Frontpage also. And this blinking word file wouldn't want to be closed is already bugging me.

Anyway, if I would not be able to catch up tomorrow on my post that means I am busy manipulating html codes here and there. I just hope my teamates would like our added "stuff" in it :teehee:



04.05.06 Wed
5:52pm

I did another modification in our support site today. It was time consuming since I do not have some tools for editing. So, I now dependent on notepads and copy paste keys.

Anyway, I didn't enjoy my lunch/snack since it was just only a plate of pancit (a kind of noodle). After eating, I went straight to Burger Machine to get their Ultimate Double Burger.

Also, I am set for an interview tomorrow. No biggie for the position. I just felt I had to stand up. I hope that my answers to the intervier/s questions would be the one that they want to hear. If not, I hope they would understand my answers.

I think I have tired eyes already. HTMLs made my day today.

Later.



04.06.06 Thur
6:14pm

I finished another part of our support site. Just an add on for a certain procedure.

Also, I am done with my interview this morning. Everything's okay. And I should be anticipating the training already. But I need to figure out how since the training schedule would hit my shift.

Alright, I got tired again. So, this would be my post for today.

And oh. I didn't like my lunch. My nilaga was freezing cold.



04.07.06 Fri
3:13pm


Ordinary People

1.) It was cool to see a guy browsing on some girly stuff. I saw someone picking from piles of clothes in a mall here. Maybe that's for his sister, girlfriend, mother. See, thoughtfulness is something. Some guys are too shy to browse on female stuff.

2.) I saw someone who has a tattoo on his left arm. I was supposed to get on after my first job. But I had a minor injury on the part where I should have it inked so I decided not to. Good thing I did. I could not imagine myself with a tattooed, wrinkled skin.

3.) A person asking for directions are no pretenders. I salute them. It just shows that every now and then, a person needs a little help from someone.

4.) Also, a couple having a simple photo op in a certain place like Greenbelt is good to watch. No, I am not having any malice in that. No PDA. But just a simple smile and their camera phone. Let's just say I like pictures.

5.) If only I had a digital camera, I could have taken photos of security guards in their daily inspection at Park Square, perhaps with their commander. Reminds me of those ROTC days.

6.) I know we all respect old age. I respect to what an old man has become due to his experiences. But everybody's equal. Everybody deserves even just a little respect.

This morning I happend to sit on the three-seater chair of the bus. To my opposite was a two-seater. The sun was shining on my side. I was seated beside an old couple. Perhaps on their 50's-60's. We all understand that it's summer, right? The two-seater chair beside me was vaccated. The couple beside me was about to transfer there to avoid the sun but a man was faster to take one of the seats. So, the husband asked his wife to take the other seat. He stood in front of me and told me to move beside the window, that same place where his wife came. I was supposed to be polite to answer that it was hot in that place. But his head and mouth movements irked me. He was already commanding me to move to that hot place. Btw, I was also under the sun that time. Being pissed, I answered, "Eh, di ako naman ang maiinitan?" (without saying any "po" and "opo"). he had no choice but to sit back on his place. Then, he and his wife began talking about the law board passers as it was also shown on the bus' tv. And they would have comments here and there about the schools with me in between them.

7.) Wherelse could you see a lola (grandma) in her maong skirt, chucks, big earrings and sando but in Cubao. I arrive there at around 8-8:30pm everyday and I would usually see "for hire" ladies walking around. I think this site would never change.


posted by Arn everybody's gone kung fu fightin at 5:34 PM