Accdg. to a certain website, this was my pastlife...think about this, "Life may not be the party we hoped for. But while we're here, we might as well dance." So, shall we?
Unstable Dancer
Layout by goldi
Saturday, March 25, 2006

03.25.06 Sat
9:56am

Music: Much Has Been Said - Bamboo


Random Thoughts XXVI

::: Last Thursday, there was a burning warehouse in Valenzuela, along NLEX, right after Balintawak Exit. There's something with fire and it's terrible effect that sadden me. It somehow turns everything, material or not, into ash for the person affected by it. There's a residential area behind the warehouse. A saw a man on top of his roof trying to throw in pails of water to the burning matter. His house, I suppose, would be eaten also by fire in case it spreads out. Then, there was a river. Then, another residential area again. Think about the time, money, effort and lives in this area.

::: I dropped by Toy Kingdom yesterday to buy gifts for my nieces. I already figured what to get. But I changed my mind later about one of the gifts that I am giving. I looked for the bubble maker inside the girl's department. But I found out that it was located in the boy's. Weird. I thought bubbles are such girly stuff.

::: I couldn't explain but dolls has this aura of babies. Perhaps, the size and features. But when I looked at them inside the toyland, their eyes were trying to say, "Pick me, please. I need someone to take care of me..," and, "I am the perfect gift that you're looking for..."

::: I miss the taste of Aspilet, for strange reasons.

::: This is the last time that I am going to work at 7am. But for a certain time frame alone since I am anticipating our shift bid/ sched change soon.

::: I just had sinigang and 1 1/2 cups of rice for lunch. But I am eating the ultimate double burger of Burger Machine. (Woke up late this morning so I just rushed to take a bath. I was unsuccessful excreting toxins. But I am still filling up my stomach. I hope I don't explode.) This burger has 2 beef patties, cheezy bacon and chili con carne. Yum. Yum.

::: The lady server in Burger Machine seemed nice. I was the only customer when another guy came to buy a burger. It was 12 o'clock, lunch time. I assumed that the lady hasn't eaten lunch yet because she was fixing something inside her trailer. She looked tired. The place was a bit hot. She has a defective fridge. My realization for her kind of work, as I see her and perhaps "dramaticize" that scene was: sometimes, hard work could not mean more income; employers still benefit more than the employees; sometimes, a person could feel another person's slave; serving a customer with a respectful Filipino word for people of authority or elderly, "po," is an overuse. By not using that doesn't mean being disrespectful. It's a bit degrading for me to use it one in awhile when serving a customer; a smile is always refreshing to see; retiring in the comfort of your home after a hard day's work makes all your sacrifices worth it.

::: In some cases, I remember someone once I see the person again. This has nothing to do with crimes. But I am forgetting the physical features of... of.. Nah. I hope to meet you again... sooner...

See you guys at the 11am's of my life!


posted by Arn everybody's gone kung fu fightin at 2:01 PM