Accdg. to a certain website, this was my pastlife...think about this, "Life may not be the party we hoped for. But while we're here, we might as well dance." So, shall we?
Unstable Dancer
Layout by goldi
Wednesday, March 22, 2006

03.22.06 Wed
9:15am
Music: Alapaap - 6Cycle Mind

Longer

The family finally met my younger brother's new girlfriend.

I came home from work. My brother-in-law's family was there to celebrate his birthday. I first noticed his nieces playing in our sala. Then, when I went to my room, just right before opening the door, my brother was also in the sala sitting beside a girl. At first look, I thought that was his girlfriend in high school. I thought they got back again. I was suppose to go out of my room and greet her with a remark, "Hey. You're back." only to find out that she was a different girl. She was Shiela. We just exchanged hi's since my she and my brother's leaving already to Manila.

Looking at them as they leave our home, I realized how stagnant my romatic life is. I mean, if only I have much time as my brother's. Well, all he's thinking about is finishing school, I guess. Then, I came to a conclusion that being the eldest is a sacrifice.

*****************

Grocery time for me on Mondays.

I've got 5 interesting items in my grocery bag namely:

1.) Cream o Premium,
2.) Oreo Wafer Sticks,
3.) Cheez Whiz & Fita (I was trying to imitate the commercial),
4.) Worcestershire Sauce (Tell me, where do I use this one. Can I use this to replace soy sauce. I dipped my fried tilapia into this last night. It tastes a bit sweet, actually.)
5.) Biolink Green Papaya Soap (What?! Say that again. Yes. You read it right. I have a little experiment. I want to know if my skin color would somewhat balance.)

Monday, March 20th, was also my youngest niece's 1st birhday. It's good that Gabby's parents decided to have it simple since they are constructing their house. We had dinner that day.

And while my cousin was preparing the things needed for her pancit bihon, she teased me a bit. "Nho, naunahan ka na ni Raymond. Mahina ka ata, eh. (Like I am slow.)" She was referring to her son, Raymond, my nephew (I have a nephew just a year younger than me.), settling for family life. It was a "tanan,(Sort of couples sleeping first with each other in a planned day/night, as the case maybe, that may lead to marriage. This seems milder than living in since the act may trigger both parties, including their families, to set the date of their marriage.)" actually. With her note I replied, "Love is patient."

When I went to the kitchen, she started telling me her thoughts about her son. Up to now, she hasn't accepted the fact that her son is about to enter family life. It was a long, complicated story from day 1 that the couples met. So, I would just leave it at that. I tried to comfort her by telling her to give each other time, try to understand as a mother.

She was into the idea that a lot of things may still happen if only her son didn't rush things. That I agreed. There are still things that all of us want to experience, fulfill, go through, etc before getting into another responsilbility. It pushed by gossips, anger and rebellion. There. I would not try to deep a finger in cases like this.

Also this day, after I did the groceries, I was in a rush to write a poem. This would be my Poetry Sampler# 4

Tayo (Originally titled, "Tanga," written on 03.19.06 Mon at 3:46pm)

Magmula pa ng dati
Ikaw na ang aking sinisi
Sa lakas ng iyong dating
Pati ako'y walang malay na nahumaling
Nagkataon naman
Ako'y iyong natipuhan
Nagkagayon nga
Umibig sa isa't-isa
Nguni't 'yun pala'y
Kay bilis bibitwan aking kamay
Ang pagluha sa pag-ibig
Ay daraan saking bibig
Na may malalim na hikbi
Pero ngayong limot ko na ang dati
Ay nagbabalik ka saking tabi
Pagkakataon nga naman
Ika'y aking muling natipuhan
(Tayo'y muling nagkagustuhan)
Mga gabi ng lambingan
Tawanan at pasyalan
Daanin sa kindatan
Maya't mayang awayan
Ayos na
Di tayo nag-iisa
Di ko lang maintindihan
Lumalabo ating usapan
Na tayo nga ba ulit
Kaso tila may sabit
O kay sakit
Ngayo'y mas masakit
Kaysa noong una
Dahil ngayong ikalawa
Mas minahal kita
(Mas labis na mahal ka)
Kung muli kang magbalik
Itago muna ang halik
Biro mo
balak ko muli maging tayo
Ang tanong ko lang sa'yo
Lagi na lang bang ganito
GAwin mo uli kaya sa gaya ko
Ang tulad ng sa lahat ng inibig mo
Ay naku
Baliw nga talaga ako
Ikaw kasi, 'yan kasi
Sa'yo na naman ang sisi
Huling tanong sa'yo
Ano na nga ba tayo


******************

Yesterday, March 21st, on my way to the bakery to get my pan de sal, I passed by my cousin again talking to two older ladies. One of which was the one who spread all the gossips that affected the relationship.

And the gossiper, upon seeing me, hinted, "Mag-asawa ka na rin. (Get married already.)"

I just smiled. Then, my cousin blurted, "Wala pa sa guniguni nya yun. (It's not yet in his thoughts.)"

This gossiper is the mother of my friend and the grandmom of my god daughter.

Yeah. Gossipers would not be invited in my wedding.

******************

I also went to town, where most offices are locate, to pay our water and electric bills. I also had my slipper fixed. Then, I searched for this dishwashing liquid in most of the grocery stores there. I also got broas for my tastebud.

Long day. Tiring. Beforehand, I saved enough water since ten minutes of leaving the faucet on would only give me a cup of water. I also ironed my clothes to work.

Long day, indeed. (Yeah. Summer has longer daytime. Sun appears early on mornings.)


posted by Arn everybody's gone kung fu fightin at 1:09 PM