Accdg. to a certain website, this was my pastlife...think about this, "Life may not be the party we hoped for. But while we're here, we might as well dance." So, shall we?
Unstable Dancer
Layout by goldi
Thursday, March 02, 2006

03.01. 06 Wed
11:44am

Music : Isn't She Lovely? - Stevie Wonder


Hindi ko na ipapapalit yung pantalon. Kasi suot ko na siya. Hehe. Okay naman. Punks.

******************

Pedicab. Up Dharma Down. Pinoy Ako 1&2. Spongecola. Imago. Itchyworms. Kamikazee. Joss Stone. Bamboo 1&2. SIAM 3&4. Stonefree. Rocksteddy.

No to piracy.

Kaya...

Penge pera pambili nila.




03.02.06 Thur
8:18am

at last, a station where I could view pictures
Music: Another Used To Be - Joe


4x4

Tagged by Ia who, as of today, is enjoying US. (Hmm, blogsites are supposed to be forbidden. But this is a guilty pleasure. Make that educational, fun and inspiring pleasure, so it shouldn't be forbidden anymore. Right office bloggers? :D )

4 Jobs I've Had In My Life

::: Lab assistant in a local drug manufacturing plant
::: eRep


4 Movies I Could Watch Over And Over

::: blue lagoon
::: spider-man
::: tanging yaman
::: american pie

4 Places I've Lived

::: Malolos, Bulacan
::: Bocaue, Bulacan
::: Sampaloc, Manila

4 TV Shows I Love To Watch

::: Dawson's Creek
::: asap
::: S.O.S. (stories of survival)
::: funny, tagalized, foreign anime/soap

4 Websites I Visit Daily

::: blogs
::: pinoyexchange (sheeesh. yari, forbidden din 'to)
::: my account's website (naks)
::: another account-related site (naks ulet)

4 Of My Favorite Foods

::: yung may asim ng sampalok (sinigang sa sampalok, sinampalukang manok)
::: fish crackers
::: internal organs
::: seafoods

4 Places I'd Rather Be Right Now

::: boracay
::: manila bay area
::: california, USA
::: Paris, France

4 Bloggers I Am Tagging

::: jaja
::: denise
::: cy
::: jen

******************

Please support the biodiesel/coco diesel sold at Flying V gas stations.


posted by Arn everybody's gone kung fu fightin at 10:21 AM