Accdg. to a certain website, this was my pastlife...think about this, "Life may not be the party we hoped for. But while we're here, we might as well dance." So, shall we?
Unstable Dancer
Layout by goldi
Saturday, February 04, 2006

My First Post Sent Via Email [not anymore :( ]
02.03.06 Thurs
a few minutes before lunchtime


We're in danger. Almost all forbidden sites which were accessed by some of my officemates were sent via email to the upper management. Bam! Feels like each one of us is a suspect.

From today until who knows when, I will just be posting via email. I would miss blog hopping terribly as I miss my own blog.

********


Kahapon, nakasalubong ko pa sa may kinakainan ko ng lunch yung classmate ko nung college. (Andun ang picture nya sa dinner namin sa Teriyaki Boy.) Dun kasi ang bldg nila at pauwi na siya. Ang tagal ko na kasing kumakain dun pero kahapon ko lang siya nakita dun.

********

As I entered the men's restroom to take my final leak at the office before I walk home, I noticed someone facing the mirror and looking at his left armpit. I think the guy was trying to wipe off sweat from it. At first I thought it was a bit funny being caught in that situation. But on the other hand, there's no place to fix oneself but the restroom.

********


To all those familiar with the CCAP Battle of the Bands, please support our company's representative in the grand finals by texting JAMMIN and send to 2308.

I've watched the elimination and I must say that most of them who entered the finals are worth watching. But of course, I am betting on our own to win.

********

I am amazed by mute people. Those whom I usually see in the mall. They look like ordinary high school students in their uniform. You would only know that they could not speak when they start using sign language. They could be a bit noisy when they're pissed or frustrated. They look like rich kids, by the way. They have fair skin. And as I've mentioned, they are in school.

They just make me wonder.

********

I went jean hunting last Wednesday afternoon. I am in need of a nice pair of blue/indigo jeans. I am not looking for the ones with fade and holes. Just the basic.

I went to a few boutiques and some department stores and found none. It's either the jeans are too long or too loose for me. Inseam (Naks. I am now more familiar with this term and the like.) would usually run from 30-33. 27-28 inseam, I prefer. So, I need to have them cut once I buy it. But no. The hips area, too are loose. Bulging.

Before I ended that day, one saleslady made me look at her for a few seconds. She was confidently telling me that theirs are the latest in fashion which come from Europe and... Thurkey (Turkey).

Too impressive.

********

As seen on the tv plug of Nescafe, the first pick coffee cherries contain more anti-oxidants than green tea and iced tea. They even said that buying this limited product helps 30,000 Filipino coffee farmers. The price of a bottle is a bit costly, though.

********

Most Filipinos, me included, are still "star strucked" with foreigners. Make that blonde, blue eyed and really white skin foreigner.

I was walking along the footbridge somewhere in EDSA. I was actually at the back of two lady foreigners. They were wearing somewhat of a gypsy type. They were smoking. A man who's fast approaching made this comment, "You bad girl." He was ignored by the ladies.

I look at foreigners but I do not make such things. I just wonder why they're here and that's it. Some Filipinos are just too elated when they see one to the point that they like to touch and interview the person. Seems like they saw an apparition.

LIke us, they, too are humans.

********

Spoiler. From a message board, the celebrities who would be staying in Big Bro's house are as follows: Chin-Chin Gutierrez, John Pratts, Carlos Agassi, Bianca Gonzales, Zanjo Marudo, DJ Rico Robles, Keanna Reeves, Angela Calina, Rustom Padilla.

I am not sure about all those listed. But from the clues given for the past days, the taekwondo jin/beauty pageant contestant is Gretchen Manalad. I am sure she is part of the show. If you do not have any idea who she is, please check the latest issue of FHM Philippines.

I am as eager to watch the kick off party of the show on tv this coming Saturday.

[edit] 02.04.06 Sat
still downtime at work which I ain't complaining (but I am doing my job well, mind you.)

I think I might not be sending this via email anymore since our server has already blocked almost everything related to blogger.

********

I am sure that Bianca Gonzales is part of the celebrity edition of Pinoy Big Brother based from the show's teaser.

It would be nice to observe her especially in tough times. How she gets mad and annoyed and sleepy...

********

I hope this gets published. I am posting this. But I would not be able to check if it was successfully posted in my blog.

To the other blogs that I usually visit, see you next time :D


posted by Arn everybody's gone kung fu fightin at 2:50 PM