Accdg. to a certain website, this was my pastlife...think about this, "Life may not be the party we hoped for. But while we're here, we might as well dance." So, shall we?
Unstable Dancer
Layout by goldi
Wednesday, January 18, 2006

Add To Shopping Basket

Spending each Monday in the supermarket never bored me. I actually like browsing through the shelves for new finds. And guess what I picked on the last time I dropped by there.

1.) apple ketchup. If tomato catsup has lycopene and banana ketchup has Vit. A, this is proud to have flavonoids. Wait a minute? Does the spelling of catsup or ketchup..er, catsup.. uhm, ketchup gives extra to its taste? Just wondering. Hmm...
2.) Bagoong Balayan (Anchovy Sauce). Heavy, pare. I baptized my fried tilapia with this combined with vinegar. I miss using this as my dip to fried dishes.
3.) Hotdog-flavored cheese which I regret buying. This tastes weird.


Another weird thing which I decided not to buy--- milk-flavored crackers. When I checked the nutritional value at the back of its pack, it has 0% calcium. What the?! Where's the milk? Isn't calcium present in milk?

Nay. Weird things in artificially-flavored consumables.

But Sunflowers' blueberry-filled crackers taste goooood.

I was just surprised that it took me less than an hour to shop. Probably because I haven't taken a bath yet then and I was itching my way to the shower. Haha! Seriously, i am reconditioning myself to buy the things that are more essential for everyday living.


** The post prior to this one was finished last Sunday, jan. 15th. So, you might confuse the day it was published from that of the event that I was suppose to catch

** Still Thinking, the band who represented our company, didn't disappoint based on their performance last Sunday. I wasn't able to predict what music they're going to play that afternoon. They entered the finals though, which btw would be held come Feb. 5th. What about the other bands who were part of the contest? Panis.

Next

Me and my college buddies were suppose to meet up for dinner last MOnday, Jan. 16th. Everything was all set. We should be at least 10 before one backed out after the other.

I couldn't blame them. Most are finishingtheor medical degree. That means most of them are in duty that day/night. If we went on with the plan, it would only be a dinner for four. Via sms, we communicated. Then, someone suggested to move the plan to Saturday, Jan. 21st. Yes, we agreed. But if this doesn't go through again, I'm gonna kill them. I'd make them their own cadavers. Haha! Kiddin'.

I am hoping for that dinner. Three days to go... yippeee!

I was all conditioned to be early to surprise them and have a chat with them before dinner. I was also planning to bring my small poem book which I turned to a message book. The poems in this collection sound like those of a greeting card hellos. To give it a purpose, I advise my close friend to pick a page from that book and right something they want to say about that night.

(I really dig looking at the penmanship of my friends. Before they leave this oh, so beautiful creation, I must've a piece of them. Sort of like a remembrance. So, once they're lost, I could cry on something. Morbid. I think this is my lamest excuse. No kidding. I want to have at least one handwritten note from them.)

The last time we met up I think was October 2004. It was also a dinner at Gerry's Morato. Of course, my friends staying in Manila I know have their own bonding since they reside in same areas. I'm sure their missing the ones in the provinces big time. Hihi!

Actually, that message book I have has a positive impact in me. Browsing thru old letters, even text messages, give me more than a big smile could give a depressed person who is longing for a friend to talk to. Ok, let's remove that drama. I really like it when my friends share to me how they see me.

If only I could be in their position for just a moment, I would like to see how my friends look at me. I want to know how lazy or stupid or caring or frustrated or insecure or cheerful or.or..or.. just add on to this or. That would also give me an assestment to myself in dealing with people who are capable of feeling. Of course, I know I am used to myself already. Just like how one's nose is used
to the organ just right below it, the mouth. or your nose on the scent of your cologne. You wouldn't already notice the smell once you're wearing it.

*sighs*

I just finished my self evaluation form. I would not run thru the details any further. This is really required to certain employees in the company. I must be used to it since I've been evaluating myself for more than thrice already, I guess.

But not. I am still searching for the right words for me. Admit it. You, too, would find it hard to rate yourself. I have to write down three strengths and another three things I need to work on. Now that's six adjectives or specific words to fill my paper.

Actually, this makes me smile for coming up with words that I think would suit me. Not just a friendster description. This is about my job performance as I feel it. Could it be any harder? (Hmm, sounds like a song.)

Anyway, I'm about to pass it now. And, oh! I am not interested in seeing myself in someone else's magic mirror. I'm find with my curiosity on me being my friends' friend.


posted by Arn everybody's gone kung fu fightin at 11:53 AM