Accdg. to a certain website, this was my pastlife...think about this, "Life may not be the party we hoped for. But while we're here, we might as well dance." So, shall we?
Unstable Dancer
Layout by goldi
Wednesday, December 28, 2005

Three Days After Christmas

Music: Pimpin' All Over The World - Ludacris

This ocassion was not a very big deal for me. I miss it's sense last 5-10 years ago, though. Maybe, it was. Because I anticipated the what's, who's, where's, and how's of this ocassion. To better say it, I was not prepared for this one.

I wasn't able to get a copy of BEP's album since SM makati was closed on Christmas day. I really intend to get the cd from their record bar to earn points in my advantage card.

Today, I am thinking twice whether to get their album for the fear of album repackaging disease of artists nowadays.

After my shift, I went straight to my lola's house. Aside from the bus ride, I needed to suffer at least 20 minute-jeepney ride going there. NLEX was no prob. But McArthur highway was a major one. Not only the road, but those kids fronting a sige-sige-gang-slash-alpha-kappa-blah-blah attitude who hangout in the streets. Sometimes, these kidos would point a sort of laser on you. You know, the laser, usually infra red, which is sold everywhere to anybody. I don't see any reason why this gadget is sold/selling like hotcakes (haha!). Probably, it's a hot item today. Anyway, pointing its beam on the eyes would cause a severe damage on the sight. Am I right?

Anyway, I think I arrived at my lola's place a little over 7pm. Good thing they haven't eaten dinner yet. And they haven't started our exchange gift program either. All were glued on cable tv.

The Christmas get together was not grand. We were just happy that almost everyone's there. We shared a nice meal then, exchanging and opening of gifts began. I promise to post some pictures. I am still asking two of my cousins to forward the pictures fromtheir digicams to my email. So, patience. :p

I got slippers as my gift from my cousin, Bebe. Some of my cousins were not leaving my side because they are asking something from me. I told them that I do not have any money that night. I just had enough money for my fare going home. But today, I would be getting small pouches for them as my New year's present.

Me and my family got home past 12mn.


******************

Came Monday, the usual, I spent the afternoon at the supermarket.

My household expenses now had doubled compared to my previous one. I guess I've been splurging on some items that I/we do not basically need. (Uhm, just like instant noodles which I've been feasting on too much lately.)

But my favorite was this cocoa and white cream spread I got. A bit costly but it tastes alright. After 2 servings, I might put it back in the shelf. Nothing could replace a peanut butter spread on my bread.


******************

I was suppose to fix my SSS id yesterday. The building they first occuppied is now being torn down to give way for the road widening of DPWH and the renovation of the old train rails by PNR. Its office moved to a place a bit far from my house. I went there only to find out that their computers aren't installed yet. The security guard even advised me to try their other office in another town which was an hour away from me. Btw, they moved to their new office last Dec. 15th. So, how much time would it take for the computers to be reinstalled in their office? To think that next year, they would be charging their customers to get an ID regardless. I am a first time applicant of that ID and I would get charged if I apply next year. They didn't have any facility yet in their office. So, how am I gonna get mine if I am attending my job during business hours? Boo, their customer service!


******************

I got tired from my trip to that office. While on my bed browsing on envelopes containing some transactions and business matters, I had sent myself to sleep.

With a pumping headache to wake me up, I was already lying on those envelopes for a couple of hours. Good thing I did not sleep drool on them. Or else I would find them sticking on each other.

Anyway, I planned to fix passed greeting cards and letters that moment. But as you know, I fell asleep. The only time that I opened my drawer with those "oh, so melodramatic" scribbles was upon eating my merienda. (I ate another pack of yakisoba *slap me* and two slices of toasted bread with kesovore.)

In dim light (it was about 6pm and I only have a study lamp with me.. but wait. Imagine, that scene was pang-teleserye type... the letters, the bed, the lighting. I wasn't shedding a tear, though. No kidding. Not a single teardrop. Boys don't cry, ya know. :p )

The most number of mails came from a dear friend of mine whom I feel I had abandoned already. I walked away to prevent her for falling even harder for me. I am always like that. I never entertained the idea of a close friend digging me. That makes me feel weird and awkward. I opened one the birthday card she sent me when I turned 21. I read it. No sighs and tears, okay. Just went through it then put it back in its envelope again. I also checked on some tags from the Christmas gifts I received before. Yes, folks. I keep 'em. Even the small lace or the plastic wrapping of a cassette tape where the actual Christmas message was written. Still, no tears whatsoever here. Then this small note that was given to me by one of my best friends in college. He handed this to me after I had that pre-graduation drama with our other two friends. I avoided them for some time. Sort of space. But that went on til the Baccalaureate Mass which was a few days before the graduation day. His note had several Bible passages. Up until today, I still wonder if they were correct. All the passages was from the book of Ecclesiates. He asked me to read a certain chapter 20+. But this book only has 12 or 14 chapters.


******************

I have a regular toilet habit.

But during my rest days, my system just shuts off. I don't know if it's because I am home and any moment I could jump on the bowl whenever the need arises.

I've been used to not taking a poop during my two rest days which is I think not good.

So, when the morning of my first work day starts, I would have a load of *tooooot* dunked ringless in the goal. (close your eyes. Now, smell..oops.. visualize it. Gross,eh? Haha!) Believe me. It is a good, good relief. It's like a good sneeze or pick on the nose.. or a scratch on the back or phlegm sucked out. Haha! Enough of those gross stuff. haha!

I don't know. I have to change that mindset on excreting toxins habitually.


******************

My brain really aches thinking about bills. Who doesn't?

I am settling a credit card due. I am ready with the money.

Another news that I had from my mom is our realty tax. It isn't much compared to our neighbor. But it's still money that I have to shed again.

Good thing that our lot is not by the street. I think location also plays a part on the cost of that tax. I am willing to give my share. (Oh, gosh. I'm feeling adulthood fast-er).

I was just thinking about the share of uncle's and aunt's. I am shedding money yet the title of those lots were still under dead people. And that title hasn't been segragated yet. So, we still have to pay as a whole til who knows when. I am just very eager to have those separated so accounts would be settled individually.

You know dad, it's your birthday today. Happy, happy birthday to you. If you have a wish today, will it be for that realty tax to be all settled? Please.


posted by Arn everybody's gone kung fu fightin at 3:24 PM