Accdg. to a certain website, this was my pastlife...think about this, "Life may not be the party we hoped for. But while we're here, we might as well dance." So, shall we?
Unstable Dancer
Layout by goldi
Friday, December 23, 2005

Just Sharing

Music: Track# 7 , Dahan-Dahan - Brownman Revival

Last night, I had this little something that made me smile.
The bus was full. So, other pasengers who wanted to get home early needed to stand and grip by the rail for balance. Beside me was a young couple, I think, tagging along their kid. It was the father who as carrying the baby while the mother was holding their shopping bags. I think the father got tired so he gave his son to his wife. The lady gave her bags to his man. The kid was standing while holding the back rest of a seat. He was actually trying to get his balance.
I was contemplating if I should offer my seat to kid and his mother. (I think my teaching unit professor was right. He said he only offers his seat to pregnant, oldies and those women who has a heavy load.) I was very tired yesterday beacuse of work. I just told the couple to let their child sit beside me. I lifted the kid and let him settle down beside me. After 10 minutes, the boy kept looking at me. I was supporting his back since he didn't want to lean on the back rest. He then called his mom and asked her to carry him.
I told myself, "that's a good shot of 'chivalry'."
Approaching the tollgate, the boy was touching my hand. I was holding the backrest infront of me. It seemed like he wanted to play with me. I just smiled at him.
I think the boy's name was Gian. I overheard his mom talking to somebody on the phone mentioning that she got a pair of World Balance shoes for Gian. I think it was for 600 bucks.

******************

After arrving home, I immediately tried the homemade cheese spread my supervisor, Benjo, gave all the reps. I toasted left over pan de sal then put on a sumptuous amount of it. Voila. I just found myself licking the fork I used to spread that cheese. It was hot that's why I liked it.
Today, one of our trainers, Liza, gave us chocolates. MY supervisor, Pio, had us pick a food for the gods inside a Christmas-inspired puch. Francis, our QA, gave us a small notebook. I loooove Christmas!

******************

My day today was supposed to be spoiled by an unfortunate event early this morning. I hoped in the bus going to work. Four other people who went in took so long to figure where to seat. I was okay with that. The last guy to take his seat stepped on my right foot before settling down. I didn't mind.

After I jumped off the bus to the mrt, i noticed a certain dirt on my right toe. I tried to swing my foot left and right to remove it. But it won't leave my foot and slipper. I took a closer look. And man, it was dang. Buset.

I rushed to the restroom only to find out that the water was inside this big container. Tabo is nowhere to be found. How on earth am I washing my foot? I grabbed my wallet and took some receipts and small papers from it. I wiped IT off my toe and slippers. Geez. I smell.

All the while, I was thinking where I swiped my foot in a pile of fecal material. Then I figured, someone stepped on my foot on my way to work. If I had set foot on something unpleasant, there should be remnants under my slippers. But there ain't.

******************

I wasn't able to keep my cool on this customer. He was insisting to get some info about his transaction. I had to do it manually since we placing the record on file was still taking place. I was giving him what he's asking for when, out of being so frustrated to find his data and finish the call, I told him to jot down what I'd be telling him. I went.. "ok, please right this down. It's E as in Alpha... yes, that's E as in Alpha..." He also got confused and asked me, "What?"


posted by Arn everybody's gone kung fu fightin at 3:02 PM