Accdg. to a certain website, this was my pastlife...think about this, "Life may not be the party we hoped for. But while we're here, we might as well dance." So, shall we?
Unstable Dancer
Layout by goldi
Wednesday, November 30, 2005

Sunday On A Monday

Felt like it. Seemed like it.

'Twas holiday. And everyone in the family is complete. Yey! I guess, I miss the time bumming along with my sibs on Sundays.

In the morning, we made our long overdue mais con hielo ala [insert my surname here]. Though we have an almost obsolete blender, we managed to have at least 8 glasses of crushed ice. I think I've bought the ingredients for weeks now. But that day was the only time when all of us were not that occupied.

At noon, we had tinola for lunch. But before eating, I went to the supermarket first. Hmm, supermarket (again!). Amongst all the items, I laid my eyes on another yummy treat - a goodie bag from Arnott's. For a hundred bucks, you'd get chocolates and cookies inside. Indeed a budget pack. I also got some things for my pan de pizza experiment later that day.

For our snacks, I sliced all the lbread into halves. Spread on the pizza sauce. Topped 'em with diced cheese and meat loaf. Then, to the oven toaster they were in. I just wondered, there was no difference with the meat loaf and the beef loaf I bought. Both of the labels on their cans read, "Made from imported BEEF." See, both are made of beef. What's the difference of the meat loaf from the beef loaf?

Anyway, my niece and nephews, too added to the fun that day. I guess, they liked what I've made since they were asking for more. While waiting for the oven to ring, they were dancing to ONL's "Pinoy Ako." That song has been a favorite of them. Mine, as well. But I'm never dancing. :p

My sister and younger brother were set to leave to Manila by night.

I must admit that I miss spending time with them on weekends. Eventhough we do not do things together (play station, clean the house, etc), I miss the feeling that they are just right there. When I go down from my room, I know one of my siblings are there watching tv or sleeping at the other room or playing with my niece. I miss a weekend rest day. I miss going to the supermarket on a Sunday. I also miss having lunch at home on that day.

******************

OT:

* I just had a nice meal of Sinigang na baka. I could still taste its sebo on my mouth. Oh, know what? While on my way to the canteen where I would have my lunch, I was singing "Let it snow.. Let it snow .. Let it snow.." while crossing Ayala. To think that it was raining and I was singing about snow falling.
* Curiosity really kills the cat
* In some point, young opressed/belittle people would somehow get back to those who took advantage of them. Not necessarily violence or revenge. I know, in at least the same manner, degree or just enough to make those abusive people repent. I don't know but I think there's still anger somewhere. Reminds me of the Brad Pitt/Brad Renfro movie.
* The hot lead singer of the girl group, Pussycat Dolls, has Pinoy roots. Hmm.
* From an almost afro, my teammate, Ronchie, now sports a skinhead.
* I am happy disappointing people for not taking the pattern they want me to take. I am happy uncompromsing with bootlickers. Lastly, I am happy not seeing myself in most people. Elaborate on these thoughts soon. Remind me :D
* Team Philippines is still on top of the 23rd SEA Games with a total of 94 medals (42 Gold, 24 Silver and 28 Bronze).
* Kudos to the one/group who designed the official mascot of the event. Checkout these pictures.
wushupencaksilatmuaythai
gymnasticstennisvolleyball
poplogo


To see more, please click the word Gilas.


posted by Arn everybody's gone kung fu fightin at 9:47 AM