Accdg. to a certain website, this was my pastlife...think about this, "Life may not be the party we hoped for. But while we're here, we might as well dance." So, shall we?
Unstable Dancer
Layout by goldi
Wednesday, November 09, 2005

Numbers

I am not good at it. Almost flanked Analytic Geometry during my 3rd year in high school. But I got a Best in Mathematics award back in Grade 1. Bleh!

Sets of numbers have been bugging me. No, I am not calculating some things using my mind. Money. And all it's derivatives. Dang.

Out of nowhere, I got home last Sunday with 3 new shorts which I got from a mall that I pass by before going home. I was suppose to treat myself for a monster ice cream (?) from a fast food store but the cashier was too slow in assisting the customers. I almost always compute (hence, the title post.) the time I would consume if I would still do other stuff after leaving the office and before boarding my ride home. So, I stepped out from the store. I was still thinking if I was hungry or what. Then, I figured that I am running out of walking shorts (they're not really walking per se, ok.) since I plan to go to work wearing one every week. And I believe my jeans are happy with that bright idea of mine because this would spare them from laundry soap, fabric conditioner and burning sun every week.

First, I dropped by a boutique and looked for a shirt. Fickle. One, I was thinking of shorts. When I went in the mall, I switched to look for shirts. Went around the store and found none. Actually, there were nice ones but I didn't have that urge to buy one. Probably, I was still thinking of getting myself a new OPM cd. Or was it my Libra trait of being a bad shopper?

I jumped to the next mall and browsed through the item in the department store. No boutiques this time. It took me awhile to figure out what style I would look good. I also find their prices too much. They're not high end brands but some are almost P400. The cheapet I saw was for P299.99. Not bad? Nope. That is at least a cd from Music 1. Libra, you know. Weigh things. Haha! So, there. I got three pairs.

There are also good stuff at the ground floor. Statement and spoof t-shirts. But I didn't spend on them. They seem to be rip offs of those from Spoofs Ltd. I just enjoyed those few minutes of walking inside a mall. I've never shopped for myself for a long time. Ok, I forgot. I tried a shirt of a known brand. It looked nice but not on me. Sad. I looked thin (ner) wearing it. More than the color, it was the stripes that caught my eye. But those stripes was supposed to make me look less thin.

I browsed through some cds after. And got myself a nail pusher. Oops. I didn't get that from the music section. Gusto ko lang i-segway. I was tempted to buy a cd but of course, knowing me, i told myself that if I see that cd again, it's really meant for me. If not, there are other plans for me. Hehe. Corny. But the nail pusher, I needed that one. My toe nail already hurts. And my sister just brought to her apartment the one that we use in the house. I don't want my foot to swell and I need to get off that toe nail that's piercing my flesh. And I have the habit of cleaning my nails every week. Yes, I do it myself. Just apply the solution to soften the nails then scrape it using the pusher. Afterwards, trim. Clean. (I never trusted those who clean toes/fingers for others. I'd rather hurt my own which I normally do. I subjected three toes to bleeding during my toe cleaning session yesterday.)

Speaking of yesterday. Hmm, I hepled my niece on her Science and Math assigments. Science would be a bit easy for me. But Math, hmm again. It was about adding a mixed fraction to a whole number. I browsed her book and notebook to find the pattern on solving it. After several attempts, I finally answered some of the questions. I left some for her to answer as I looked over.

And for today, as I walk by the walkway, I remembered one of my mannerisms and that is counting my steps. But I already got rid of it. But I'd rather count again since it slows me down. (Fyi, I walk fast.)

Btw, its 45 days to go before Christmas.


posted by Arn everybody's gone kung fu fightin at 1:39 PM