Accdg. to a certain website, this was my pastlife...think about this, "Life may not be the party we hoped for. But while we're here, we might as well dance." So, shall we?
Unstable Dancer
Layout by goldi
Sunday, November 06, 2005

Up And Over

Yesterday, I was hit by it, again - sudden loneliness.

Ok. I am not sure if there is a term as such. In the office, I was all in good heart. But when I came off and walked my way home, unknown things came pouring on me. I wasn't even thinking about people, work or friends. Just a sudden rush of something sad.

I am not also sure if it was even the heat outside. Office area is always freezing. When I go out, there's heat. Heat that would cramp my would body up and make my neck heavy, my legs limp and my feet tired.

Upon reaching home, I boiled an instant pancit bihon for snack. Preparing anything edible on my own seems to be my comfort food. I shared it with my brothers afterwards. I watched a little televsion. Then, I found myself sleeping for about an hour til my mom wakes me up for dinner.

I was tired. Not just on the physical.

And the feeling went on til the next day, which is today. I woke up 20 minutes past my regular wake up time. I wasn't even sure of going to work. No, I didn't plan to absent myself. I always try to maintain a perfect schedule. It is a Sunday and I get sad working on a Sunday. I was crampling on my bed a few minutes after I woke up thinking about the time when I should get up and prepare for work.

I had a cup of black coffee which I didn't like the taste. I was the one who made my coffee so I shouldn't complain. It was a bit bitter than the regular black coffee. Still, I had consumed it bottoms up. My life has been like that. No matter how I dislike something, I would still take it in. Sacrifice.

I moved by the street to wait for my ride. I was almost 20 minutes of waiting for the bus to arrive. I prefer to take a bus than an fx taxi on early mornings. I feel safer.

Sleeping with my mind still awake always gives me a headache after waking up. Taking a bath with so many thoughts in mind adds to that headache. Oh. I remember. I don't even know what I was thinking. That's a bigger headache.

The bus was airconditioned. It was dawn and it was cold. Now, inside the bus was also cold.

Good thing there's a television inside. And it was on. It was tuned in a Sunday mass program. Hmm, made me wonder about the last time that I actually heard mass and had a communion. Worse, confession.

The priest was already saying his homily. I seldom listen to it, honestly, unless I really trust the preacher. I was glued on it. I didn't bother to take a nap. Then, came the offering part of the mass. This struck me most. The song that is. And it went something like, "Lord, I offer my life to you..." I need to check our hymn book at home for the title and lyrics of this song.

It was calming to hear than. Better, to sing that. But I only know one line from its chorus. Still, it has that effect.

I don't know. I already mentioned here I am not that devout and practicing as a Catholic. But I am confident about my faith. The tv mass alone did unburden me. Wierd. I was feeling bugged without knowing what's bugging me. But it's all over now. I am now up for things old and new. Probably, God was reminding me to take good care of my part which I take a least care of the most. And that was my heart.

Hmm, I knew it.


posted by Arn everybody's gone kung fu fightin at 8:58 AM