Accdg. to a certain website, this was my pastlife...think about this, "Life may not be the party we hoped for. But while we're here, we might as well dance." So, shall we?
Unstable Dancer
Layout by goldi
Friday, October 21, 2005

Happy Meal

I received an invitation yesterday for our high school reunion come Oct.29th. It would be our 2nd Grand Alumni Homecoming since the first one back in 2000, I think.

The invite was just in a piece of bond paper. Folded. Stapled. My name, as well as my brothers' in their invitations, was personalized since it's handwritten. The program would start at 3 in the afternoon. If I go, I would have to shed 500 bucks since it is/was stated in our alumni handbook's rules and regulations that every alumnus shall pay P100 each year for being a member. That is really fine with me. The money from the association usually goes to the students/alumni who need financial assistance in their education, etc.

I like the invitation from the previous homecoming, though. More formal. Placed in an envelope. The event was well-attended. Plus the planning and the program were properly handled.

I hope this year would also turn out well and memorable. I think not everybody are well-informed. But it's not too late. The organizers still have a little less than two weeks to go. Unfortunately, I couldn't and wouldn't come. One reason is that I already signed a paper of commitment to my work which stated that I would be attending to my responsibilities during the long holiday. I think Oct. 29 is part of the time period which I could not make a leave from work. Two is I am not really interested in coming. I think the first one would be the most memorable alumni homecoming for the reason that it is/was the first. And I am glad that I was a part of it.

I could still remember how I look like that day. Baduy. Wearing sandals with socks on was in, then. My sandals was bright yellow. I was wearing a grey shirt and faded blue jeans. I was also wearing socks. Visions. Haha! I was second year college and the least that I cared for was my own kind of fashion.

I think I am not that anticipating and anxious to see my classmates and some friends in high school. I know some of them are already married. Some are working. Others still in school. I would not want to think that there's a handful of jobseekers. I know my school produces and educates quality and responsible kids. :D

Just wondering if my two brothers are attending. Hmm. Perhaps my younger brother since he was a bit popular being a former dance club member. Also my youngest one since he was part of the choir. Hmm again. I was not popular at all.

Anyway, I hope everyone who would find time to attend enjoys the event. I also hope old bonds would be strengthened once again. And I hope that it doesn't rain. It's a good news that the organization is still active.

Cheers to the icon spirit!

******************


rockman display



I wasn't satisfied from what I've ate for lunch. Lumpiang hubad was the only left on the menu of the canteen where I eat in. So, I decided to drop by McDonald's and was supposed to order value meal #7. I noticed that their happy meal toys look interesting. I am a happy meal toy fan. So, I switched my order instead. Now, I have a Rockman action figure. Nice. I am on the mission again to complete all four of them. But if you are willing to give me one, who am I to decline? I know you have a heart of gold. So, please I still need the other three. I want my table to look like that picture. :)


posted by Arn everybody's gone kung fu fightin at 3:18 PM