Accdg. to a certain website, this was my pastlife...think about this, "Life may not be the party we hoped for. But while we're here, we might as well dance." So, shall we?
Unstable Dancer
Layout by goldi
Saturday, October 08, 2005

A is for Arnold

tick tock Today is the second wave of my two-day leave from work.

Yesterday was my time for myself. Though I still went to the office at 8:30 am for my interview, I went malling and bought myself some stuff. I just realized that I haven't gone shopping and relaxing for quite some time. So, why not take advantage of that day off from work. I did that legally, ok. That leave was approved and filed. :D

* I watched "Corpse Bride" yesterday. The last movie I watched in a theatre was "Shark Tale" and that was Oct 9 last year. It took me almost a year to feel the cushion on movie houses again. Haha! The movie was good. Go catch it.
* At last, I had a taste of Tokyo... Tokyo. Hehe. I had tempura. And I already know how their best seller iced tea tastes like. I like the drink more than the meal. Congratulate nyo naman ako. Unti-unti ko na ko nang nagugupi ang pagka-introvert ko. Maski na mag-isa lang ako, pakiramdam ko, social life ko na yun. Haha! Wala ba kayong mga kamay dyan? *clap* *clap*
* I have a replacement for my empty cologne bottle. Pero version lang ulit ng scent yung binili ko. Masyadong mahal pag yung original. Meron pa kong kaunting version ng Issey Miyake. Ang binili ko naman, eh yung Clinique Happy.
* I have completed my MYMP album (got the "Acoustic & Beyond" cd yesterday.. nice choice since I was choosing between their album or Alanis'. But I still picked OPM.)
* I got myself a spankin' new glasses.
* I bought myself a t-shirt from Penshoppe.
* I got my niece, Gabby, a small Dora the Explorer doll.
* The highlight of that day - THE haircut. Yes, dear friends, countrymen and earthlings. I have decided to cut my locks. Nakakatawa ang buhok ko ngayon. Hindi na ko sanay. Pakiramdam ko nabawasan ang appeal ko. Huhu. Ang hindi ko malilimutan dun sa nag-blower ng buhok ko sa salon ay, "Sir, nagkaron ng body ang buhok nyo." Sagot ko naman, "Ha? Tanggalin mo. Ayokong may ganyan." Salon assistant na may blower, "Sir, parang ni-rebond yung likod ng buhok nyo, o." Ako ulit, "Ha?".. Basta yun. Pinabawasan ko na ng pinabawasan. Sabi na nga ba;t nadidisgrasya ang buhok ko pag sinabi ko na trim lang, eh. Sinabi ko pa man din na parang gusto ko yung buhok ng Orange and Lemons. Ayan tuloy. Medyo ganun na. Haay, be careful for what you wish for. Pero I have this spankin' new glasses naman to complement my hair. *japorms*

<spoiler> Nabanggit ko ba na may ipinagdiriwang ako ngayon? Happy, Happy Birthday to Me!!! :). Haha! </spoiler>


posted by Arn everybody's gone kung fu fightin at 10:38 AM