Accdg. to a certain website, this was my pastlife...think about this, "Life may not be the party we hoped for. But while we're here, we might as well dance." So, shall we?
Unstable Dancer
Layout by goldi
Friday, October 28, 2005

Candies

I guess some people are already up in celebrating halloween. This is a US-based company so we normally celebrate the American holidays which is fine with me because of the free stuff and the xciting people as well.

Cris, my account manager, and Liza, one of my account's trainers, just asked us to pick some candies from their bags. Oh, it is only now that I get to celebrate this ocassion. I feel younger and younger everyday. Hihi.

I am not so sure when will be the costume something. Not a party but everyone is free to come in the office wearing (or should I say looking?) something scary.

As I've mentioned, feeling younger is better.

And speaking of candies, I have an eye and ear candies as of the moment.

I am eyeing this shirt I saw on line. I already got two from the creator of the shirt/comic book. But this particular design which would be out come holidays looks nice. I think that would be my pamasko this year.

For my ear candy : Orange & Lemons' cd, the repackaged one. Dang. Almost all artists, local or foreign, are into this repackaging of album stuff. Could I just exchange the one that I bought in replacement for the new one which came out. I don't have an Orange & Lemons cd yet. But I have Mishka Adams since last summer. And now she just repackaged her album that now contains additional songs and a video/s. Hmpf. Bamboo's album has undergone one also.

I think Orange & Lemons' sophomore album "Strike Whilst The Iron Is Hot" is more well received than their first indie release. But that first album is still available. Their now repackaged album contains the Pinoy Big Brother theme, "Pinoy Ako"and some new songs and videos. Say the said song is a rip off of The Cure's song "Chandelier"? Alright. Say they're a faux brit band? Alright. Not a problem to me. I already like their previous songs, "Hanggang Kailang" and "Splendid Love Song" before this hype. And they are my fellow Bulakenyos kaya mabuhay kayo! I also like their getup - looks something old.

Actually, I have a lot of OPM stuff in my list. But I am patient enough to wait til these bands/musicians repackage their album. Huh! Kala ng record companies maiisahan nila ko, a.

Lastly, I think the highlight of my work day today is my first call. I had a whooping $XXXX+ sale. And no, I am not going to mention what I sold and why was it great. :p


posted by Arn everybody's gone kung fu fightin at 4:30 PM