Accdg. to a certain website, this was my pastlife...think about this, "Life may not be the party we hoped for. But while we're here, we might as well dance." So, shall we?
Unstable Dancer
Layout by goldi
Thursday, October 27, 2005

Some Of The Things That I Like - Dos

* Since it's raining outside, I just had a nice stare at the policeman sharing his umbrella to an officemate. I spent a couple of seconds looking at them as they approach the place where I am standing. It is true that in times of need, there is always a person who would lend a helping hand. They looked funny though not because they are both men who barely know each other sharing an umbrella. But the policeman seemed sharing his umbrella whole heartedly while this officemate was really careful to get his pants wet.

* Seeing my former ka-service, back in the elementary days, in the ride to work. We didn't talk nor nod at each other. Not even a simple nod. I remember that I never had any conversation with him. Also the rest of the gang in our tricycle service never gave a damn. Hehe. Must've been him being the biggest and tallest amongst all. We even went to the same high school and university. Now images of my beloved years of being in a school service is kicking me. But that would be in another entry :p. The fact that he has finished college and landed a job already make me proud having him as my ka-service.

* Flirtation. The manner, not the aftermath.

* Bad disappointment. Redundant, I know. But I do not know the term for this --- you could do the things that other people think you couldn't. Obviously, they become disappointed or envious or insecure. It's like a kick in their kerr.

* Recovery from a bad day. Whether the person came from a/an debate, argument, unproductive day, envy, self pity or hopelessness. Even from a disappointing meal, bad hair day or a ketchup stain on his uniform. The fact that one could stand up again and smile for the next day make him/her a better person.

* Blog Hopping. I just did this during the first half of my shift. And was I delighted to see former schoolmates sharing their sentiments and photos on line. Some even have multpile blogs to maintain. Awesome.

* Standing up for something or someone. Sometimes, I know, we need to compromise. But when the "enough is enough" instances occur, the itch to speak up is there. Take my case. Yes, I am silent, shy, timid, unassertive, silent, shy, reluctant, shy. Ok. let's just stick with the most proper word, shy. But when I have this drive to ask questions about certain things, I do seek for answers. I mean, for principles and personal takes on life, I believe we all have our own say.

* Relax mode going somewhere. In my case, it's the office. I am having a great time walking to and fro the office. It's tiring and calorie-burning but that's alright. I just think about nothing other than having a good walk.

* Funny tv commercials. Yes, there are a lot. From shampoo jingles to jumbo soy sauce and staright hair. Many find them annoying. Me, I just take them as it is. Commercial break. Instead of switching channels, I just watch them for two reasons: 1. A former teammate might star in another tv commercial. I'm usually the last person to see it. Perhaps, another teammate may also have a stint on tv. Who knows? I might get surprised again. 2. I am conserving energy. The batteries of our remote control are so over used. It actually needs some replacements.

* Yearbooks. I went down memory lane again when I saw the 2005 high school yearbook of my brother. I thought it was his batch. But it was for the one before his. I still browsed its pages. Some of my former mentors are not connected with the school anymore. Some students were brothers of my former classmates. Honestly, I was eager to spot our family picture there and see how I look like in print. Hehe.


posted by Arn everybody's gone kung fu fightin at 1:34 PM