Accdg. to a certain website, this was my pastlife...think about this, "Life may not be the party we hoped for. But while we're here, we might as well dance." So, shall we?
Unstable Dancer
Layout by goldi
Friday, November 18, 2005

Random Thoughts XXIII

* The big Christmas tree infront of Glorietta/ Rustan's looks really nice. I took a picture of it this morning before heading to work. I want to take another picture on nighttime so I could see the lights.

* Before logging in, I usually take a leak. It's my first time to sit on this station since my former teammates who once occupied these seats were transferred to another account. Anyway, I kept on pulling my pants up. I am not wearing a belt. I thought that my pant was too loose only to find out that my fly was open. The button was unbottoned and the zipper was unzipped. How come I never noticed it when I walked out of the rest room and when I walked around the floor to transfer my things. Good thing my pant didn't fall off.

* I usually cross Ayala Ave to get to the place where I eat. There were traffic lights in the street, of course. Lots of vehicles also. I was waiting for the EDSA-bound cars to stop. Red light was on. I could not cross the street. But a man tried to beat the other vehicles. So, he tried to cross the street in a rush. But his I.D. and keys fell from his pocket. I was the only one who saw it. I immediately called his attention. I was suppose to pick them up but I might get hit by the motorcycle approaching. The old guy thanked me. I just smiled.

* Delicious meal. I spent some time thinking of what to eat for lunch. The canteen has lots of choices. But my eyes were on the fried tilapia, kare-kare, chicken curry, nilagang baka ang ginisang munggo. I feasted on ginisang munggo since it's been awhile when I ate one. I miss eating ampalaya leaves. And I also realized that I've been eating meat the whole week. Tocino, nilagang baboy, lechon paskiw, paksiw na pata, bopis, binagoongang baboy... I miss green and leafy vegetables. :D

* I am enjoying my ONL cd.

* I am not biting the 2-day midnight madness in Glorietta.

* Hooray! Franzen's already booted out.


posted by Arn everybody's gone kung fu fightin at 12:02 PM