Accdg. to a certain website, this was my pastlife...think about this, "Life may not be the party we hoped for. But while we're here, we might as well dance." So, shall we?
Unstable Dancer
Layout by goldi
Thursday, November 17, 2005

How Could I Forget?

Sabi na nga ba't may nalimutan ako sa post ko kahapon, eh.

As, part of my reward to myself, I spiced my taste buds with Tentay's spiced vinegar. Yep. I got a small bottle of it from the supermarket. I miss dipping garlic longganisa, tilapia, pork chop, anything fried in it. Imagine. Whole pepper, onions, garlic, RED chilis. Oops. Yeah, vinegar. Hehe.

I already used it for my lola's fried fish (damn. forgot what its called) and from last night's tocino.
Yum.


OT : There were a lot of good new music/albums in the rack. Yes. I already have my copy of Orange and Lemons' album. But before bringing that to the cashier, I spent some time moving from one listening station to the other. Santana's lastest album is good. I like his collaboration with Will.I.Am of the BEP and the one with Sean Paul and Joss Stone. I was tempted to buy his album yesterday. But there are only 12 tracks in it and it costs 450 bucks. That's almost 2 OPM cds already. Another one was the Rockstar: INXS album. I also listened to Brownman Revival and Spongecola. But I promised myself to buy JUST one OPM cd for the whole month.

LSS : Ikaw Lang Ang Aking Mahal - Brownman Revival


posted by Arn everybody's gone kung fu fightin at 1:59 PM