Accdg. to a certain website, this was my pastlife...think about this, "Life may not be the party we hoped for. But while we're here, we might as well dance." So, shall we?
Unstable Dancer
Layout by goldi
Wednesday, November 16, 2005

Rewards Plus

Payday topping off a good mood. What more could I ever ask for?

I've mentioned somewhere here on how doing the groceries could be therapeutic. Bills would suddenly turn to coins as my pocket sheds some amount. But satisfying my/our tastebuds would be a major reason for trying some things out.

Rewards. Rewards. Not monetary, though. But I have no complaint. I just did some favors for myself. Ok. Let me count them.

1. I am a virgin no more. For Virgin cola, that is. I've tried the one in a blue can, the lemon + lime flavor. Brings back the taste of the malt soda, "Rain," I must say.

2. I've got another freebie. Last time I went to the grocery and ended up buying sweet corn grains in can with a free (e.g. lays, American, Japanese, Chinese goods) bottle opener. Last Monday, I walked through the section of the grocery where imported stuff are sold. I found a pack of fruit-filled cookie from Vietnam. P35/pack which contains 10 cookies. But when you buy 3 packs, you get a free water container... Yes, I bought promo pack. The water container looks nice. And the cookies taste delicious esp. the blueberry-filled one.

3. I was trying to edit and finish my resume and application form for promotion. But the drive where I saved it became unaccessible in the afternoon last Sunday. So, I took that as a sign that I may still not be ready for it. Honestly, I am heart-hearted about the application. I was just excited to see my stats again, which by the way, I am truly proud of. I feel it's not yet time. Drama. I may impress the interviewers on that day. What happens next if I was just to inspired to answer their questions. But when I start with the new position, I maybe unprepared. Well, I know when I should be. Submission of application ends tomorrow noon. So, good luck to my teammates who sent theirs.

5. To all of you who reads this, please let Franzen of Pinoy Big Brother be evicted. Do not vote for him because you pity him or sympathize with him. The show is not a public service program or a foundation. Since day 1, I already disliked his "paawa" style on screen. And I was never wrong. From what I've seen last night on his conversation with "kuya," the reela nd real deal came out. As what I've read from Pinoyexchange.com, he should not be the ultimate housemate of Pinoy Big Brother but Pinoy Big Beggar instead. Blech.

6. My ear is itching to their music. My fingers are itching to switch my cd player's remote. I need to grab my very own copy of the repackaged Orange and Lemons' Strike Whilst The Iron Is Hot cd. My original plan was to get it on Saturday. But later, I would be at Music 1 to purchase mine. Glad that I've waited them to repackage their album. So, to the other OPM bands out there (Bamboo's sophomore installment, Brownman revival, Itchyworms, Stonefree), I would be waiting til early next year for your repackaged ones. I am staying away from the cd racks housing your unrepackaged albums. I am wiser this time. But to the rest who just did (Spongecola, Bamboo's debut album, Kitchie), I hope to play yours on my boom box before New Year. And yeah! The E-heads tribute and the soon to be out Pinoy Big Brother OST featuring the housemates.

Hmm, I think I'm forgetting something. Hmm. Anyway, my mom's sleeping over at my siblings' apartment. She needed to bring some clothes for my 3 siblings. Then she has to return home tomorrow with their garbage, este dirty ones. I heard that my mom asked my sister to tour her around SM san lazaro. She said she'd also be having a haircut. She asked me for P300 to go there. Excuses. I know that she misses my siblings so she needed to spend a day with them there. As for me, I have a pre-cooked tocino waiting at home for my dinner. Cooked rice is my only problem. I need to cook rice for me once I reach home.

Alright. That would do it. Thanks for reading. :D


posted by Arn everybody's gone kung fu fightin at 9:58 AM