Accdg. to a certain website, this was my pastlife...think about this, "Life may not be the party we hoped for. But while we're here, we might as well dance." So, shall we?
Unstable Dancer
Layout by goldi
Wednesday, December 14, 2005

Poetry Sampler# 1

Last Song played in my boombox : Track# 6 - Protect My Heart from the album Tasty by Kelis

Christmas Countdown : 11 days to go 'til I remember that I am a godfather to some children.


Quarantine
sick
i thought i was superman
but i ain't one

Saturday was a better day
Scratched nostrils
and swollen tonsil
but tougher i was

the morning dew was the shower
much stronger chill at dawn
flaming my kettle to whistle
was useless
a cup of black coffee
meant a new day passing

another yawn
before a cold shower
bus ride wind was strongest than
a pill and menthol
(weather and antibodies, spare the rest of
the kids from this virus)

i plan to flush mucous
in a rim of toilet paper


posted by Arn everybody's gone kung fu fightin at 1:00 PM