Accdg. to a certain website, this was my pastlife...think about this, "Life may not be the party we hoped for. But while we're here, we might as well dance." So, shall we?
Unstable Dancer
Layout by goldi
Friday, January 13, 2006

Random Thoughts XXV

Music : Hold Your Head Up High - The Speaks Feat Barbie Almalbis (Thanks to Candy for the title and singer/s of this song. For three consecutive days, this song has been played on the bus's stereo while I was on my way home. I knew it was sung by a Filipino and guessed that the feamle vocals was done by Barbie A.)

::: call me I'm thinking of replacing my phone. Sinabi ko pa naman dati na ok na ko sa model ng telepono ko. Parang gusto ko na ngayon nung di-fold. Yung parang sa pinsan kong si Zendy at sa teammate kong si Candy. Parang ang sleek kasi. Pero hindi. Mas may importante pa kong paglalaanan ng ipon :D. Hihintayin ko na lang na maging sobrang mura ng phone na yun kung sakali.

::: I was a bit mean to a young girl the other day. I was not in a good mood ending my shift. I've had bad calls that day. When I was about to use the underpass, a beggar, a young girl whom I think is about 10 years old, asked for alms. I already conditioned myself not to give into their sad faces since the spot where she was standing was the same place where those mother-and-child-tandem-who-couldn't-go-home-because-they-have-no-money syndicate usually stand. I told the young beggar that I have no coins. She followed me then held my left wrist. I got pissed and said to her, "Huwag mo nga akong hawakan." Then, she released my hand. She turned to the other man behind me.

Also, on the stairs down the underpass was another young beggar asking for some spare coins. Hmm, then I knew that it was a tactic to place those kids in these areas. I was actually looking for an elder who might be watching these kids as they act for mercy. I was a bit mean. But I do not like people, especially those I do not know, touching me. I think I've already lost my mahabaging puso to these scenes. I do not believe in beggars anymore.

::: The bus I rode today looks good. I think it was new since the seats still have covers and the curtains look new. It has nice seats and clean floor. Also, the automatic door was working well.

::: I was thinking about this two sons which was played inside the bus on my way to work. The first song goes, "kiss me on a monday...monday...monday.. Kiss me on tuesday... tuesday.. tuesday..." And the other song, which is in Tagalog, goes, "... mahal, bakit ka inumaga ng uwi kagabi?/ kutob ko'y meron ka nang iba/ dahil noon ay ganyan ka..."

The lyrics, perhaps just the melody, were funny especially the latter. I also thought about these songs of done in a soul or rnb way. Or if the latter was translated in English... literally.

If I'm going to choose between the two for my LSS, it has to be the former. It's not melodramatic.

::: I'm thinking of buying Joss Stone's The Soul Session album and My Chemical Romance's, uhm, what's the title of their album again, huh,candy and Jen? :teehee:

::: When things go my way, our planned dinner would push through on Monday. I would be meeting my college buddies whom I haven't seen for a looooong time. It was a bit planned and spontaneous actually.

It all started with a text message from Kookai. She asked me if there are any plans to meet up. I told her that according to John, there was suppose to be a night out last December. It didn't happen so they plan to meet up early this year. Kookai mentioned that she'd leaving again for the US. So, I immediately texted John that we needed to fix our schedules before Kookai leaves. Plus, Kookai said she might treat us dinner. Her birthday was yesterday.

Because of that, let me greet Kookai (Jan.14), Roselyn (Jan. 15) a happy, happy birthday. Also, welcome to the family, Lindsay, my newest cousin. yiiiihaaaa! Hi, baby Lindsay!

Uhm, I think I would be abusing my phone again for taking as much pictures as it could. So, Goldi, please be notified that I might ask another favor to you. You know, from my phone to yours to your pc kind of favor. Hehe. Just tell me when I'm already abusing your kindness. Isang batok lang ang katapat ko. Haha! Thanks.

::: Read my post particularly the poem? I already know That Was You In Reggae. blushinnaughty Kaso ang sama pa neto, nakasalubong ko pa sila sa mall habang nakaakbay sa kanya yung syota nya. devious aguy

::: I hope to catch the band representing our company later today at Glorietta. I don't know anybody from them but I would like to listen to their sound.



I also hope they win the competition.

::: I lounged at our smoking area that's why I noticed the creek and the bikes. Staying there gave me that smirk looking at the people smoking on the opposite side of the building. There are smoking areas in each floor at each side of the building. If you are a group, you may smoke and chat at the same while utilizing your free time. If you're alone, you might find yourself turning your back from the other person who's also there busy puffing. Some are leaning on the wall overlooking the city. I just find it a bit funny when people are somewhat enclosed in an area (the smoking area is like a few meters wide, then there are walls at you side and back and a door on the next) doing something, not minding the ones around them. Like me and my cigar only...no more, no less... please do not disturb.

::: thanks to Cy for this nice website. From blogging hopping, I found this interesting blog which you might want to read also.

::: hearthrobs make good heartbreakers. They also give one hell of a heartache. Good thing I'm just ordinary ;)


posted by Arn everybody's gone kung fu fightin at 12:44 PM