Accdg. to a certain website, this was my pastlife...think about this, "Life may not be the party we hoped for. But while we're here, we might as well dance." So, shall we?
Unstable Dancer
Layout by goldi
Sunday, January 01, 2006

not the world pyro olympics Thank You, 2005! not the world pyro olympics



A yearender ispesyal.

::: My very first eRep excellence award was given January this year.

::: One of the accounts I was handling pulled out.

::: I was split skilled from three accounts to two then back to one account.

::: Most of my friends/teammates were transferred to another team/account then eventually resigned from the company :'(

::: When that (stated above) happened, quitting my job crossed my mind. But it never materialized (yebba!). I went back working on a night shift. My work schedule was weird. I log in at 12mn. Imagine how I survived those months going to work 3 hrs before my time to catch a ride, eat dinner and take a nap. From work (I log out at 9am, reach home by 12 noon), I settle to bed at past noon. Get up around 3 or 4 to eat lunch. Do my (wholesome) bathroom rituals then head to work. Five days of work in a graveyard shift plus a 3-4 hours of interrupted sleep was a real pain on the neck (kaw ba naman kulang sa tulog, eh). Every week, part of my dinner was dumpling rice.

::: I am now in our office building.

::: This (last) year, I was able to apply for a certain position. I was not hired for the job. But I still felt good about myself for that.

::: I had the mistake of having my hair cut. It took me at least a month to recover from that gruesome day. (Bawas sex appeal, eh. haha!)

::: I became more of a giver than a receiver this year. I've been stuggling just to make ends meet.

::: Honestly, I fell in love with the Philippines even more.

::: My nightlife? Nill. Nada. None. Almost. I do not really go out often. And I am fine with it.

::: Moving on has become one of my best points.

::: Doing the grocery has never been so fascinating.



Christmas 2005 at my lola's house

xmas2003-5

spot my siblings

xmas2005-10

almost the complete set

xmas2005-6

xmas2005-3

xmas2005-7

most coveted girlfriends




** This was suppose to be my post for Dec 31st. Unfortunately, blogger kept on giving me error messages while attempting to save as this draft or publish this.


posted by Arn everybody's gone kung fu fightin at 4:27 PM