Accdg. to a certain website, this was my pastlife...think about this, "Life may not be the party we hoped for. But while we're here, we might as well dance." So, shall we?
Unstable Dancer
Layout by goldi
Wednesday, February 22, 2006

02.22.06 Wed
01:13pm

at my original workstation that does not allow me to view pictures
Music: A Matter Of Time - Wolfgang feat. Raddha

smuckers' blueberry preserve
limited edition close up strawberry kiss (lova palooza)
sis on leave
repaired jeans
bill payment

I am getting less and less interested in blogging. Yes, there are a lot of things, well not really a lot, to talk about. There are a lot of people's blog to discover. There are a lot of pictures to adore. Perhaps, this block and access thing in our company's network are pressing me.

Anyway, I know I would not allow any boredome or laziness or crappiness to kick in.

******************

Alright, two good finds in the supermarket last Monday: Smuckers' Blueberry Preserve (P99/jar) and the Limited edition Close Up Straweberry Kiss (in time for Lova Palooza, which of course already took place). I have yet to try the latter.

******************

I've got my jeans already fresh from alteration. Sad news is the fitting. Yes, the hem has been done nicely. The waist, too, was fine. It's now it falls down when I wear it. The hip area was a bit loose. It only looks good on regular-fitted shirts. Damn.

******************

After two years, I think, I was able to pay our electric and water bills. The meralco office looks still the same while the water station has its new office.

******************

My sister's on leave today from her work. Possibly, this very hour she's already at St. Luke's discussing something with the doctors. For severla months now, the result of her tests might be released. Hopefully, she is still that young, healthy lady that I know. Please pray for her. Thank you.


posted by Arn everybody's gone kung fu fightin at 2:13 PM