Accdg. to a certain website, this was my pastlife...think about this, "Life may not be the party we hoped for. But while we're here, we might as well dance." So, shall we?
Unstable Dancer
Layout by goldi
Saturday, February 11, 2006

I think I might posting by batches

02.08.06 Wed
7:16am
busying myself (I have to use a notepad for my draft to minimize surfing, and eventually recording, of forbidden/non-work related site/s)


Pera O Barong

Para sa lahat ng naapektuhan sa kung paano mang paraan ng nakaraang stampede sa ULTRA noong Sabado, walang may gusto nung nangyari. Kung anuman ang naiwan nito sa atin, nawa'y maging aral at panggising ito sa ating lahat.

Sumalangit nawa ang lahat ng sumakabilang buhay sa trahedyang ito.

Infectious

I heard my 3-year old niece singing the chorus of "My Humps" yesterday. I was surprised that she knew that song. I asked her what she was singing and how did she know the song?

She just stopped singing and gave me that belat (stick out tongue) look.


02.09.06 Thur
9:30am
out of boredom (My log in has been blocked for almost every source of my access outside including the shorcut to where I get my stickies. Dang.)
Song: I Don't want To Be - Bo Bice

Boom! Here it is again. Blocked forbidden sites. Redundant. (Though I would want to think that this is somewhat a strategy, I hate to think it might be. I mean, come on. All of us learn through surfing especially now that the world is just at the tip of our fingertips. Lessons from them might be also useful, in let's say, applying for promotion. Ha! Dream on, Arnold. You have to agree with me. There are useful things that we get that's why more and more people are into computers and stuff.)

I would never allow myself to be bored just like how I would not like to grow each day dumber by just staring at my computer screen.

I know I have the option to read the e-books saved in our public drive. I could even browse though other folders there. But I know that could not me as productive as blogging (posting, hopping, etc.). Plus, on-line books bore me. If they've something to do with philosophy or psychology, I might take it though.

Just wondering, how am I going to post this in my blog? Hmm, let me try to send this to my email accounts later. Then, I would drop by a net cafe in one of my rest days to copy-paste this entry. (All for the love of blogging.) Smart kid, ah.

Anyway, I am still finishing another poem of mine. I hope it would come out exciting since it has a title that goes, "Kilabot." That is goose bumps in English. I already finished,uhm, two lines, uhm since Tuesday. Productive, eh?

Yesterday, I dropped by two stores to check out their pants. Still, this inseam thing has stuck by me. I know I would never get a jean in my exact measurements. When I buy one, I would have it tailored for a better fit. Most of my jeans had 32"-33 inch inseam before I had them cut into 27"-28". See the difference? They just benefit taller men. That's unfair.

Currently, my purchase frustrations are jeans and OPM cds. Shoes and slippers and shorts come close to these two. I think that I am not developing any sickness in line with buying things. I could still control that urge of purchasing in an instant. But I badly need to get new stuff for myself. So, five items bug me. I may be crazy deciding on what to get. I need these for work even the cds. I do not bring them to the office since it would be another offense. I play them to sing my blues away. Hayup.

Ok. I just had my lunch. I bought nilagang baboy and 1 1/2 cups of rice. Nilaga is one of the Filipino dishes that I do not enjoy because I taste nothing. All I want from it is the veggies. Yum.

I think I would be falling myself to sleep in a couple of minutes because I am so full. Btw, from the place where I ate lunch, a small notice was somewhere there stating that former US VP Al Gore is visiting that building.


02.10.06 Fri
9:30am
sitting on the loneliest station of my account
Song: Sweet Thing - Nina

Yesterday, I was able to see my sister's former suitor. We were actually on the same ride going home. When I hoped in the bus, I figured first where to sit. I entered the bus' middle door. And there he was just as the seat adjascent the door. I stopped beside the seat and smiled. I knew he was puzzled who was I. He even moved his bag thinking that I would sit beside him. There were still less than 10 passengers inside so more seats were vacant. I just sat on his seat. Finally, he figured who I was. He asked some questions about my work, commuting and all that stuff.

He was by the window, then a space and me. It was a three-seater. I already took off money from my pocket just in case the bus conductor roams around for our ticket and fare. Until it was out turn to get our ticket, he told the conductor our destination. He said he'd pay for my ride. Passengers went in. I had no choice but to move next to him for the other passenger to have a seat. I was trying to minimize talking since I do not have so much to share.

We went on talking. I knew he's going to ask something about my sister. Both of them are already married to different spouses. He wasn't able to woe my sister because he was too nice, according to my sister. Every now and then when I was young, he asks for my sister. No wonder up to know he still asks for her. Both of them are hapily married, though.

I just had this thought yesterday. He was my sister's former suitor. His brother is the wife of my sister-in-law's sister. His mom was my dad's former girlfriend. There's some connection in there.

Of course, I thanked him before I got off the bus.

******************

It was nice to see a kid who knows how to flush the toilet after use.

******************

I forgot to clean my toenails this week. Yes. I am proud to say that I clean them myself. If even I "murder" one of 'em, it's me to blame and nobody else. And I don't trust pedicurists (?) for them.

It is already a habit to clean them once a week (usually on a Tuesday after I ironed my clothes for the work week). I don't know why I forgot. As I look at my feet, I figured that I am improving in cleaning my own toes. The usual, I would hurt at least 2-3 toenails per week. Either I cut the nails too bad or I push the small apparatus, in getting dirt and scrapping off nails, too hard. My only problem now is a strategy to rid the callus.


posted by Arn everybody's gone kung fu fightin at 9:24 AM