Accdg. to a certain website, this was my pastlife...think about this, "Life may not be the party we hoped for. But while we're here, we might as well dance." So, shall we?
Unstable Dancer
Layout by goldi
Wednesday, February 15, 2006

8:44am
At my original workstation
(I miss this place.)

A sad news was sent to me by Denise via email about the death of an officemate.

He was informally introduced to me by Denise last year. It was like, "This is Cliff. He's my teammate who also has the same last name as ours." (I hardly meet people who share the same surname as mine.)

News about young people in senseless deaths saddends me. My younger brother almost had that fate, too.

I do pray that people who take others lives change and feel how their fellow humans should be treated.

And for those who persihed because of henious crimes like robbery and holdup, to find peace in heaven and within the hearts of people who've seen them grow and develop and became part of their lives.

Imagine how fast life is. I just saw him last Sunday. Imagine.

******************

Again, I went on a food trip on my rest days. I tried dilis (dried "small" fishes), Purefoods' Chili Con carne, Kraft's Mayo Magic Spread (I am into sandwich spreads these days.), good ol' hopiang munggo, shing-aling, 3 Musketeers and Marby's egg pie.

Some was my first taste. Others were not. Also, I am adding 3 Musketeers as one of my favorite chocolates.

******************

Sorry to the people who are trying to abolish or minimize music piracy.

I got the albums of Bob Marley and Stevie Wonder yesterday. My only complaint is the quality of the music in the latter. There was noise in between tracks. But tolerable. I know I have to get a copy from each artists.

The latest original Bob Marley cd is about 700 bucks. Pirated copy is for P35. Big saving. Great loss to music industry as well.

But I buy orginal Pinoy musicians' albums. This is not a consolation for buying pirated stuff. I am still for original cds/cassettes/vcds/dvds.

******************

I bought a jean with an unknown brand last Sunday. After several minutes of scrutinizing the whole department store, I fpund one which doesn't really fit me well. So, I brought that to a tailor yesterday for alterations. Less 2 inches on the waist and 3 inches on the hem. Too bad that they do not fix the inseam.

I hope that the jean would still look ok once I get it next week.

There are some good, unpopular brands lying at the department store somewhere. You just have to browse.


posted by Arn everybody's gone kung fu fightin at 11:52 AM