Accdg. to a certain website, this was my pastlife...think about this, "Life may not be the party we hoped for. But while we're here, we might as well dance." So, shall we?
Unstable Dancer
Layout by goldi
Sunday, March 05, 2006

03.05.06 Sun
8:55am

Exactly


I was hoping that today would be as exact as yesterday. Yeah. That's wishful thinking. Almost but not quite.

With that early morning drizzle on a laidback Sunday, I am sure that almost everyone is on a sound sleep still as I wait for my ride.

I do not feel that well today. I did not even wake up on the wrong side of the bed. I guess, it's just me wanting to make today as yesterdays. Yes, I would keep on insisting that. I want to fall asleep today in the office. Then, wake up in my yesterday, March 4th. I did not catch you. (Uy! *hint*hint*)

After I had dinner last night, I drenched myself in a 2-hour sleep. From 9pm til a little over 11pm. I watched a little television after I woke up. After tv, I cleaned myself and went to bed again. I was struggling to another deep slumber. My eyes were closed but my mind was roaming. I was thinking about the whole yesterday.

Would it be too much if I would ask for serendipity to come in soon?

You know, I think yesterday's was a reward from a "good" deed last Friday. I was not planning to go to Kim's, my teammate, gram's wake for two reasons: I thought it was at their home which I have no idea on how to go to; and, I was shy to drop by alone. Good thing, another teammate, Agnes went with me, fresh from our shifts, Friday afternoon.

I want to think that God surprised me something that I was wishing for even before. I remember including that to my prayers everytime I visit a church or a chapel. ( I sound like Goldi, don't I? I know Golds is the best one to discuss on how God, not love, moves in mysterious ways.) So, I was touched. And I was happy because it was just right in front of my face. Answered prayers are uplifting and calming, as well.

Anyway, I need another good thing to transpire once in awhile.


posted by Arn everybody's gone kung fu fightin at 10:49 AM