Accdg. to a certain website, this was my pastlife...think about this, "Life may not be the party we hoped for. But while we're here, we might as well dance." So, shall we?
Unstable Dancer
Layout by goldi
Thursday, March 09, 2006

03.09.06 Thur
7:55am
Music: Mouth - Merril Bainbridge (syet. ito ang lss ko. lakas kasi ng sounds ng kapitbahay ko kaninang madaling araw.)

Stayin' Alive


It was last week when my teammate/former accountmate (If there's such a word.), Don, said that he was saddenned by the changes happening to my account. In his case, his previous account.

My current supervisor is about to finish his remaing days in the office due to the extension from his resignation. Don said that he would be the only one left from his batchmates in case Benj leaves soon. All of his batchmates are no longer in the company.

Eversince, this teammate is quiet. He just observes what's happening around.

It's true. The movements and changes are indeed sad thoughts. But everyone must eventually move on. Perhaps, we are bind by the fact of knowing the person, seeing the person regularly, exchanging hi's and hello's.

I think the best challenge in times of changes is keeping one's head up high. Not necessarily making someone proud or prouder with what you've become since the other party left, but standing still and pursuing your dream in the best way you can.

Before I forget, my teammate also mentioned that he would be more saddenned in case I, Liza, Candy and Goldi decide to leave the company also. He was referring to our group wherein this current account of ours became our foundation as to how we perform now. In short, the ones who are originally assigned to this account.

More of us are staying on. We repruzent.

******************

Nice supervisors are a blessing. They're the nicest here in the company. They laugh with their agents. They eat with their agents. Good time. Good company.

It's some of my teammate, though, who do not understand why supervisors are nice. They might not know what mutualism means. (Hmm, bring 'em back to second year high school for a short biology class.)

In a relationship, there must always be a give and take process. Not give-give nor take-take. Most of the time, that's not the case. Usually, they take more than they could give. (You know, it's better to give than to receive.) Of course, some do not believe in that.

I can deal with fake accents. I can tolerate playful spiels. But not misguiding or incorrect understanding of policies. Worse, an unhelpful and inefficient agent. Worst, an agent who doesn't care about the effect of his answers to customers and doesn't have a reason to receive a monthly salary for suppling himself his own rules.

I think a number of people need some spanking. (Whaaapak!)

******************

From my post yesterday, some teammates/friends already granted my request. Both links I sent them would show me how they see me. From the two, I am more interested on my negative side.

Let me repost the link : http://kevan.org/nohari?name=arnarn

There.

[edit; 9:32am, 03.12.06] And from the response, one description made me think. The one from my supervisor, Ia. Self-satisfied. (Okay. I feel I am standing on a stage after a song performance. And Randy, Paula and Simon were already giving me their piece. Not that Ia was criticizing and all. I just have images of the AI judges when they tell contestants that they are relaxing in their comfort zone since they feel, well, comfortable and safe there. Same with me. *explore, arnold! explore!*) Ia, this is true and I was only trying to make it funny and showbiz-like. You know how AIs' show their stuff and get the constructive criticism from the judges. Amongst all the replies, "self-satisfied" is the one I am giving the most importance :) [/edit]
Self-satisfied. Bow. Among all those replies, this characteristic is the one I wasn't able to observe from myself. But now I am aware.

Flashes. Flashes. Yes. I am. Soon, I should not be. (Or am I just trying to convince myself I could.)

I think self satisfaction, in its most wholesome sense, covers insecurity, feeling of inferiority, and shyness. Not just a cover up but an excuse and a complement.

I want to keep going. But I am stuck. There are some things that are inhibiting and stopping me to enjoy my life more. (I think I've posted some of those already.) As much as I try to be a non-comformist, I still conform. I try to show individuality but I am a follower of pop culture. (hey! I belong.) I know something intate is not forced nor obliged. It shows naturally. Perhaps, I am also bound by self-regulation.

Hmm, self regulation vs self satisfaction. Geez. I know there's more of me than what meets the eye. By that, I would have to let my work do the talking.

(I need not watch more of Dora's explorations for inspiration, do I?)


posted by Arn everybody's gone kung fu fightin at 1:43 PM