Accdg. to a certain website, this was my pastlife...think about this, "Life may not be the party we hoped for. But while we're here, we might as well dance." So, shall we?
Unstable Dancer
Layout by goldi
Friday, March 31, 2006

03.31.06 Fri
5:20pm
LSS: Oo - Up Dharma Down


First Drip On A Summer

It was raining when I woke up this morning. Up to this time, past 5pm, there are occasional drizzles.

Anyway, this would not be a long one. I am trying to finish some office work. I am actually touring Europe with the list in front of me. Also, I am listening to Marley but my LSS is UdD's.

I just have 10 thoughts this day:

1.) Listerine's price already went up. My last bottle was P117.50. I bought one yesterday at it was already P128.

2.) I just noticed in my receipt from the drugstore downstairs, my multivitamins was affected by E-VAT. Tsk. Tsk.

3.) I saw Miggy Chavez, Chico Sci's vox, last last night at the MRT. He looked like a girl for his eye make up. And he was as thin as me. I was suppose to hum their song, "Paris."

4.) I had my first taste of something from North Park. Yang Chow. Thanks to Kim.

5.) Last last night, Wednesday, I saw my two former neighbors and a classmate in the same the bus I was riding. They didn't recognize me. I just didn't mind calling them and pretended I was sleeping.

6.) Last night, this same high school classmate was also in the bus I was riding. He seated at the back of my seat. I was already smiling when he went in but he again didn't recognize me. I pretended to be sleeping again after.

7.) My celfone deposit number yesterday was 806. As I was about to claim my phone and log out, the time in the clock was 8:06pm. This does not happen always.

8.) Below the MRT North station were rallyists this morning. They were collecting signatures to stop charter change. Actually, I am for it given that GMA would not benefit from it but the people. And this survey of the gov't for charter change already reached our place. The whole family said no for this matter.

The rally was okay. I just didn't like the choice of words used by the one who was using the megaphone. I particularly didn't like him using the word, "manikluhod" in his speech. He sounded like a trapo (traditional politician). I think they should stop saying matatalinhagang salita and those words that might sound new to this generation. They should say it straight and with no leeway.

9.) My crush in the office already knows me. :blush: (Yes! Alam na nya na i exist in the company.)

It would be my restday tomorrow and on Sunday. My shift would be moved an hour early due to the US's DST. So, I would be here before 10am starts.

10.) Also, I registered in blogger.com last Feb 2004. My first post, which I deleted, was made March 2004. Now my very first post was dated back in April 2004. I have no work tomorrow so I couldn't post. I'll just greet my blog today.

Happy 2nd Image hosting by Photobucket Birthday,Unstable Dancer!!!


posted by Arn everybody's gone kung fu fightin at 5:49 PM