Accdg. to a certain website, this was my pastlife...think about this, "Life may not be the party we hoped for. But while we're here, we might as well dance." So, shall we?
Unstable Dancer
Layout by goldi
Monday, March 27, 2006

03.27.06 Mon
11am

LSS: Oo by Up Dharma Down alternates with Learn To Fly by the Foo Fighters (One plays instantly once I stop singing the other)


Toss Coin


After a day of rest, I am now back with my new sched.

I wasn't able to rest yesterday, actually. So, it's not really a rest day. I ironed my clothes in the morning. I did the groceries afterwards. I also had a small argument with my mom.

I paid for something and it wasn't part of my budget this week. I had a spare cash which was intended for other things . It was short and I kept my cool. It wasn't really about money. Money is not a nice thing to fight about. It was just about timing or telling right away that we have to settle this or that. I do not want prolonging some things if we could resolve it right away. I even cried for a moment since I did not want to start stating my feelings.

After that, my sister mentioned to me that she is paying a "debt" to my dad's relative. According to her, this relative handed an amount to us while my dad was still in the hospital. And that money was not borrowed. It was given to us without even asking from them. Now, after 10 years, they cameback to us to get that same amount. I know we couldn't thanked them enough. I don't know what kind of attitude was that.

The one who's been going to our house every now and then to get the money is a friend of my dad's relative. This old man looks like a gambler. I do not trust him.

My sister said that if it's only him and my mom talking, he has the nerve to shout at her. That bastard. We do not owe him anything. He's just there to pick up the money. He even doesn't say his full name. He's lying about where his house is. One time my mom accompanied him to get his ride, he said he's from Apalit (Pampanga). But he borded another jeepney talking a totally different route. Then, when my mom dropped by my dad's relative, this old man was also there. My mom asked him how come he was there if he's living elsewhere. He wasn't able to give my mim a straight answer. Now, I am thinking that these people are fooling us. They said that we should pay them 20,000. And then, they trimmed it down to 15,000. I am not sure if this relative really handed something to us when my dad was hospitalized. Those creeps.

I just couldn't take this old man screaming at my mom. When my sister accompanied my mom to talk with this aging man, he became speechless. Probably he sensed that my sister would react any moment he blurts out.

And now I had some misunderstanding with my mom. That added to my burden. Why are some people...? Sh*t. I think when you help someone, you need not ask for anything in return. And my dad's relative still has the guts to tell my mom about this and that. Come on. If I were only aware of those things 10 yrs ago, I might understand. Good thing I do not know my dad's other relatives. From what I've heared from my cousins, I do not look forward to meet them. I do not even wish to meet them.

MY sister's done paying them this week. I hope they stop now. My sister just lets the man sign in her notebook as proof. I do not know what to do to have this certain testament that everything is settled already.

People and money...

******************

I am doing most of the things in reverse since my new shift started.

Before, I drop by Greenbelt chapel afte my shift. Now, it's before my shift. Before, I eat snacks/ pre-dinner after I arrive home. Now, I have a packed meal so I would not be hungry before my shift starts. Before, I take vitamins before I sleep. Now, it's after my beakfast here in the office (before my shift). Before, I usually take an fx taxi on a Saturday or Sunday, the last days of my work week. Now, it would be during the first day, Monday, of my work week to avoid the rush hour (the fact that it's a Monday). Before, the escalators in the walkway and underpass are still turned off when I walk going to the office. Now, they're already running. Before, I could still use the escalators in the walkway and underpass as I go home after my shift. Now, these escalators would regularly take the time off by 7pm while I go home by 8pm.

******************

Before I forget, these people ticking us these past few months would not win. We would have given them the money they wanted. But still we would be a happy family. I would never invite them in my wedding day, in the birthdays of my future kids and all the celebrations of my family. I hate them. And if they are just fooling us, I hope my dad pulls their feet while they sleep. Dad, please bug them in their dreams. Why did you have those kind of relatives? Deim.

******************

On the lighter note, my post would not be complete if I am not going to storytell my grocery Sunday. Yes, my supermarket sked also changed as my work sked.

From the past two years of buying this and that, yesterday was the only time I bought hotdogs, chicken dogs to be exact. I am bringing breakfast to the office since my new shift starts at 11am . I don't want to be oh-so-hungry waiting for my scheduled lunch which is at 3:15pm. I might pass out if I do so. So, tell me. Does Vida, under the Purefoods brand, tastes good? It is the cheapest one in the freezer. ARound 85 bucks per kilo. But the one I bought is 108 bucks a kilo. Some go as high as a hunderd and fifty. Now that's too much for several pieces of meat injected in plastic tubes looking like ice candies


posted by Arn everybody's gone kung fu fightin at 11:57 AM