Accdg. to a certain website, this was my pastlife...think about this, "Life may not be the party we hoped for. But while we're here, we might as well dance." So, shall we?
Unstable Dancer
Layout by goldi
Wednesday, March 29, 2006

03.29.06 Wed
4:08pm

Music: the song with the lyrics, "...if I keep my heart out of sight..."

Sign Me Up


Cloudy Wednesday. Cool but I do not want rain to pour my way for two reasons: 1.) I am wearing a cream slacks; and 2.) I am wearing my white canvas shoes. No way would I want these two be splurged with mud and wet dirt.

I started this morning with a prayer. Naks. Yep. I dropped by Greenbelt Chapel (What is the name of this chapel again?). Tomorrow would be the last day for filling of an application for a certain position here in the office. I've already given my interest on this one. I even sent my information to this department via email. Now, all I need is my resume and my accomplished application form.

I was having second thoughts. Until now, I am. After my prayer, I sat on the pew for awhile. Again, I was asking a sign to God about what move shall I take. There was nothing specific. And I thought no signs at all would show. (Read about my post when suddenly a bird flew to the altar then gave me one chirp?). But as I sat there, the lights inside the chapel lit up. And I took that as a yes from the Big Guy.

Oh, now. I have reprinted my resume. And I am about to gather my thoughts in answering my application form.

God bless us!

******************

It was fast.

Those hotdogs and rice bored me already. I just eaten these hotdogs without anything. I also think that the microwave oven adds to my bore. And the pantry. The whole ambiance of it. I miss 5/f.

After hotdogs, I took in my Clusivol capsule. I think among all that I've tried, this one makes me feel I am nutritionized (Haha! Whatta term.). Seriously, aside from Incremin which I took in my toddler years, Clusivol would be another multivatimin that I trust. Btw, my pee looks oh-so-yellow after taking this capsule.

I was hungry. And that timing was right since it was my teammate's lunchtime. So, I asked her to buy me some burger with a fancy name from KFC. I did enjoy it for I was hungry. But it could've been better if I had Burger Machine's.

Hotdogs and a burger were not enough. I then openned a pack of Blue SKies onion spring crackers. Hmm, it's been since last year that I am patronizing Blue SKies. But it never bored me.

More than anything, this shift gives me headaches about food. Food that should get me by until my lunchtime. My lunchtime becomes my snacktime already. Though it is fine, I still think that any moment I would leave and go home already.

I miss my previous shift. Oh, it should be past tense. I missed my previous shift. Now I must say that I love it now. Boring but loving it. It was a blessing in disguise. Why? Because next month, April, would mean DST (Daylight Saving Time). And yey! Hiphip Hooray! I would be coming to and leaving the office an hour early. I could manage not to be late. But if I was still in my former shift, 7am, I might be late and that would mean bidding farewell to white rabbit (Some program in the office). I would not be able to log in before 6am when DST kicks in. I was sad but now I know I shouldn't be.

Okay. That's about it, I guess. d-_-b


posted by Arn everybody's gone kung fu fightin at 5:22 PM