Accdg. to a certain website, this was my pastlife...think about this, "Life may not be the party we hoped for. But while we're here, we might as well dance." So, shall we?
Unstable Dancer
Layout by goldi
Monday, March 27, 2006

03.27.06 Mon
6:26pm


Spank U


I am just finishing my last break at work. My first post for this day was okay. But I think I have another story that has just unfolded.

After I filled up my two liquid containers with water, I took a leak...

The set up of our men's restroom here is like this: two cublicles then a urinal beside the last wall of the cubicle. Then, another urinal perpendicular to the location of the first three mentioned above.

I took the urinal adjacent to the cublicles. I was the only one peeing when an officemate went in and took the cublicle beside the urinal I was peeing in. I was busy unloading when I felt a sudden gush of something on my left foot. (I am wearing slippers today.) The other guy peeing inside the cubicle didn't aim right. Anak ng... Naihian ang paa ko?! Buset ka, a. Kanina pa ko punas ng punas sa paa ko kasi maalikabok sa labas tas iihian mo lang.

I washed my hands first. Then, I wet a piece of tissue and wiped my foot. That same guy who peed on me was also washing his hands and was not able to look at me.

Next time, I'll pee on you also. Haha! Joke.

::: Oh, oh, oh. Liza, Lei and Candy, I moved all your stuff already. The pcs and seats there suck. It's old school. Hint: Think about Philam. Poor.


posted by Arn everybody's gone kung fu fightin at 6:37 PM