Accdg. to a certain website, this was my pastlife...think about this, "Life may not be the party we hoped for. But while we're here, we might as well dance." So, shall we?
Unstable Dancer
Layout by goldi
Tuesday, March 28, 2006

03.28.06 Tues
6:39pm


Hayayay


It'll be an hour and a few minutes still before I go home. This shift bores me. Puts me to sleep. Of course, I could not sleep since the entrance/exit door to some employees is on my left. I am not suppose to post anything because I am feeling tired. But I do not want to spoil the rest of my shift staring at my monitor as it shows a run-time error message.

Pancit molo and a cup and a half of rice were part of my lunch. In the canteen I eat at, almost none was left from their menu. My lunchtime is the snacktime of the employees of other companies. That canteen had that pasta with red sauce, by the way.

As I was enjoying the hot soup of my pancit, I just thought two things security guards. First is the reason why one of their hands has a white glove and the other has a wooden stick. I would notice that everytime I enter a building. Lastly, the part of their hand between the index finger and thumb has a tattoo, initials to be exact. Are those part of an initiation right before one would be turn into a full-pledge security guard.

Anyway, I'd just leave it at that. So, after eating lunch, I went straight waiting for the elevator. And I noticed one of the people waiting was a finalist in the tv reality show, Hollywood Dream which was aired at Channnel 5. I forgot her name. But she is pretty. She is small. She looks like a theatre actress. I do not know. But she is nonetheless noticable.

Let's rewind a few hours before my lunchtime. For the second time, I had breakfast here in the office. Two hotdogs and a cup of rice. I purposely left my lunchbox in my locker since I already washed my microwavable container from my meal yesterday. So, I just wrapped the hotdogs in an aluminum foil and the rice I bought from another canteen that I pass by going to work. It may be boring eating hotdogs and rice repeatedly. I might try pan de sal and hotdog and cheez whiz perhaps. But I want rice in the morning. Shall I replace hotdog, then? But I already have a kilo of it. So, stick with it. That's okay. Besides, rice might help giving me more mass. Plus, I am taking a multivitamin after breakfast. Can't wait to have my own weighing scale. Yes, now I remember that I need to checkout this department store for this scale. Yes. Yes.

Let's rewind a litte more.

I am now waking up late. I mean late. Yes. My alarm is set to 5am (previously 3:30am for my past shift). Well, that's late to me. But my alarm, it was BEP's Hey Mama mp3 - kinda outdated but it surely beats me up, does no good to me one I hit stop instead of snooze. I only remember using it's snooze option twice only. I am so used to pressing stop totally. So, it did alarmed at 5am and I turned it off. I allowed myself to sleep for 10 minutes. Well, I think it's still 10 minutes so I sleep. I opened my eyes and check my phone. It was already 5:47am. But I am not much in a hurry. I thought, though, that it would be raining due to the grey sky. But sun still proved me wrong and showed me why he is king. It was morning but no morning chill. It was scoarching summer hot.

Anyway, I got pissed by my two brothers after I woke up. My mom's suppose to be up by 4:45am to cook for their lunch. She was also suppose to be in my tito's house before 6am. Yet she was still lying on her bed when I tried to wake her up. She even asked if it's just 4:30am. I said not.

My mom ranted because my brothers didn't wake her up. Hmm, I pushed my mom to be mad at them since they were not able to do that simple task. I told her that she reminded two but none responded. I also told her not to cook for their lunch anymore and let them do their own cooking. They're grown ups, even taller than me. If I only I could hit their heads with hammer I would. But I am a peace-loving, merciful creature so I won't. Even if you bribe me a million. I won't. But if my mom would be the one to hit them, I would be the one to bribe her something. Hehe. No, seriously. My brothers need some spanking.

End of post. Have a nice dinner. Good night. And sweet dreams. But don't sleep when your stomach is full. Uki?


posted by Arn everybody's gone kung fu fightin at 7:15 PM