Accdg. to a certain website, this was my pastlife...think about this, "Life may not be the party we hoped for. But while we're here, we might as well dance." So, shall we?
Unstable Dancer
Layout by goldi
Thursday, March 30, 2006

03.30.06 Thur
3:44pm

LSS: She Rocks - Ben Jellen


I already know the name of the chapel located at Greenbelt. It's the Sto. Nino de Paz Chapel. If you go gimicking to the nearby establishments, you might as well drop by the chapel first. It has a nice feel and the lights at night add solemnity in the area. I wonder if the ducks, which I took pictures of late last year, are still there.

******************

I had pork steak, rice and tukneneng. I was suppose to buy myself a backed mac for my snack. Unfortunately, no styro was available. I could only imagine how that cheese melts like.

******************

Habang nakapila ako sa bilihan ng pagkain, isang babae na kasunod ko ang nagtanong kung pwede daw bang magtanong sa akin. Syempre, um-oo naman ako.

Tinanong lang nya kung saan ko nabili 'tong Calvin and Hobbes kong t-shirt. Sinabi ko naman sa Landmark pero matagal na yun. Sinabi nya na di na daw kasi nagre-reprint dito.

Pili muna kami ng bibilhin namin...Tapos, nagtanong uli siya...

Tinanong nya kung matagal na matagal na daw ba yun nung nabili ko. Sabi ko, oo. (Kasi bago pa ko mag-1st year college yun. Eh, second year pa lang ako ngayon. Haha! Hindi, almost 8 years na din tong t-shirt ko na 'to, eh). Sabi ko, check din nya dun sa mall. Sabi nya wala na daw dun.

Hanap na ko ng upuan at kumain na ko ng lunch.

******************

Yesterday, my teammates and I were talking about our dream jobs.

My first job wasn't one. My second, which is also my current, isn't either. Actually, I didn't imagine myself in a call center since I had no idea what it is to be here until I had my first live call on Dec 24th, 2003. So far so good.

The lists of my dream jobs are saved in my phone. In no random order, they are: professor (if I'd be this, that would be beating up my fear of people), poet, volunteer, photographer and this work that would allow me to travel and conserve nature (this is in line with my degree). But now, I also want to learn something more about pc applications (animation, flash and stuff), music composition and film (See how much indie production kicked me... fearless, experimental, expressive, etc.). But the words art and poet are too "heavy" for me. So, I would settle with someone who writes, takes photos, helps in making music and film.

But I am not frustrated getting at least one of them.

To quote a singer, "We sometimes find ourselves in a place we least expect to be in."

******************

Nakakainis yung mga pasaherong hindi sanay magsabi ng "Excuse me" at yung mga hindi nakakaintindi ng ibig sabihin ng bus stop.

******************

Summer. Yes to sun and wind-burned lips. Also, mouthsores. But I say no to sore eyes.

******************

Ba't kaya may ibang barkadahang flashy?

Partida na ang siksikang mrt kahapon. Pero itong isang grupo ng barkada na binubuo ng tatlong lalaking nakapang-gimik na suot ang may kulay ang buhok, eh nakakainis ang usapan.

Basta may binabanggit silang tambayan nila sa may Marikina. Lahat na ata ng mga andun, dude, eh nabanggit. At kinalaunan, lahat ng klaseng kape sa Starbucks. Nagpipilitan silang mag-mocha frap, rhumba, brewed coffee, etc, etc.

Boses nila ang lumalamon sa halos kalahati ng coach. Namedrop ng namedrop. Baka nakalahad lang ang palad ng mga 'to sa mga magulang nila.


posted by Arn everybody's gone kung fu fightin at 4:48 PM