Accdg. to a certain website, this was my pastlife...think about this, "Life may not be the party we hoped for. But while we're here, we might as well dance." So, shall we?
Unstable Dancer
Layout by goldi
Monday, May 01, 2006

What would you do if...?

04.23.06 Mon
4:31pm

Music: We Give In Sometimes - Up Dharma Down


1.) a number of baby pictures are all over your friends' list in friendster

2.) you have a free Milo shaker but you were unsuccessful blending in Milo, coffee and ice to have a mocha frost

3.) you do not like your current "inspiration"

4.) you haven't been in a summer vacation yet PAGASA already announced that come next month would start the rainy season [edit - 05.01.06: I was soaking wet last Friday due to a heavy downpour in my place. [/edit]

5.) you were advised to wear reading glasses

******************

Let's Talk It Over A Shot of Tequilla

05.01.06 Mon
11:28am


So, it's Labor Day. And that means double pay since I am at work. Yes.

Anyway, I haven't had enough sleep last night. I arrived home at about 2am already. And I woke up today at 5:30am.

Personally, I had a great, great time last night. Meeting up was a mess due to certain miscommunications. But all's well after the nilagang baka, menudo, steammed fish, kare-kare, baked mussels, salad and drinks were served and when the videoke machine was turned on. Of course, there were those kodak moments on the side.

After 8 years, last night was the second time I drunk more than one shot of tequilla. After 4 years, I finally got drunk again. (But I managed to be home safe and sound.) It was also my first time to try the combo of Red Horse and Extra Joss. And it was my first time to sing for my teammates. I know I do not have a singing voice. But hey! I got a hundred points after singing, "Minsan" by the E-heads. The first song I sang was "Landslide" where I got 98. Unbelievable, wasn't it? But even I had to believe it (I've got figures, man.).

I won't tell how we reached Candy's place since it is complicated. The people present there were Goldi, Liza, Anne, Agnes, Kim, Drake, Derek, Francis, Ross, Igl and me. We also brought a cake as present. (Those who confirmed but never appeared, you owe us...uhm, coffee.)

I think Candy's despedida (How should I translate this in English,er...) turned out to be a bonding session for most of us since we seldom go out with this same group nor sit for a lunch or dinner either with a group this big. At least now, we got to see how some teammates have fun... and get drunk (Actually, how they were under the influence).

As for that night's showstoppers? Hmm, I have to give props to the ff:

1.) Hanggang Ngayon, If I Ain't Got You - Candy
2.) Betty Davies Eyes - Ross
3.) Luha - Igl
4.) I'll Never Get Over You, Part Of The World - Goldi
5.) Careless Whisper - Drake
6.) Mariah Carey "medley" - Drake, Derek, Francis

The videoke machine was owned by Goldi and Derek. That's almost non-stop singing over there.
Pictures are still in process. Ross and Goldi had their digicams last night. So, let's just wait for the proofs. And hopefully, this would get published since our proxy is not cooperating.


OT: I would be claiming my eyeglasses later today. I had my eyes checked before I went to the party. I found out that I am nearsighted. Both of my lenses would have a -50 grade. The frame I picked was with a 50% off. Still, P2,895 hurt that much.


PBB's New Teen Housemate

<spoiler> I just came across the deviant art of PBB's illustrator. And the anime/cartoon of the replacement housemate for Aldred was already posted there. The new housemate's name is Joaquin. Sorry for the spoiler, addicts. </spoiler>


posted by Arn everybody's gone kung fu fightin at 5:05 PM