Accdg. to a certain website, this was my pastlife...think about this, "Life may not be the party we hoped for. But while we're here, we might as well dance." So, shall we?
Unstable Dancer
Layout by goldi
Tuesday, May 16, 2006

Random Thoughts XXVI
12:37pm
Music: How Do You Talk To An Angel (from my bus ride stereo last night.. damn good oldies were played.)


Ang hirap din pala pag nakasalamin. Oo nga't malinaw na ang tingin ko. Kaso naisip ko din na:

a.) pag punuan ang bus at may isang clumsy na pasahero ang sumakay. Minalas-malas pa'y pag wasiwas ng kamay nya ay matatamaan ang iyong mukha. Sapul ang salamin. Ganyan ang nangyari sakin. Kaya di ko mawari kung lumuwag ba ito o hindi kasi biglang sumagad sa may mata ko yung salamin ko.

b.) pag umuulan, di ko alam kung ibabalik ko sa lalagyan o hahayaan ko na lang mabasa ito kasama ko.

c.) pag tumatagaktak ako sa pawis, di ko din alam kung pano aalagaan yung salamin (Pwede naman akong magpunas ng pawis. Pero titanium naman ang frame ko, bleh! *yabang*)

d.) pag sumasandal ako sa computer chair o bus seat, tumatama yung dulo ng salamin ko doon. At ang tunog pa ay parang nagka-crack.

e.) sumasabit sa buhok ko

f.) namamaga ang tenga ko

(kunsensiya: Syet kang tao ka. Ang laki ng problema mo :bonk:)

******************

Last Friday, I was suppose to buy the latest issue of FHM Phils and Nivea lip balm. Being fickle, I switched plans. As I was walking along Cubao, I decided to drop by the Araneta Center area to buy a dozen Go Nuts Donuts. Yes, it has been sometime that I haven't eaten one and brought a box at home. Instead of spending P120 for the mag and P90 for the lip balm, I ended up wripped with 200 bucks. See the ten-peso difference? Hihi.

******************

A pack of monggo beans has been sitting in our grocery bag for two weeks until I asked my mom to cook it for our dinner last Saturday.

In the afternoon, I went to the supermarket and bought alugbati leaves. It's a veggie. That's all I know. And it is abundant in the Visayas.

Anyway, a bowl of sauted monggo in a rainy evening was relaxing for some reasons. And yes. It was best served hot. As in straight from the pan hot.

******************

These past few days, I feel like I am losing track again. What track? Whatever track normal people stride.

I've been feeling lazy and overworked at the same time.

I am in need of a break.. a big break.. No, not a promotion (See my succeeding posts.). But a quality time. May be all for myself or with close, close friends.

Vacation, eh? I am not saying something about this one yet. Sooooooon.

******************

I am happy for my teammates who have been trying to pass through screening processes for promotion.

I have done that only once 'cos I only tried applying for a promotion once. And that was when the promotion procedure was still different compared to now.

Until today, I am still thinking if I am qualified shall I decide to fill up some papers and pass a sealed envelope housing my documents. And that brings me to these two things that I hate the most: trying to prove myself the nth time around and thinking if I am just enough (more or less) for the position. Measurements. Metrics. Indeed.

I may say that I am pretty much contented with what I do now esp. in work. I am not thinking that everything is routinary since I have been handling this account for two years and a half. I may say that I know already how to address a certain query. But that's what I like most. Attending to queries which I may be void off once I get promoted.

I like it when my conversation with a customer goes spontaneous. I think I do not stutter nor use word fillers for that. I may become speechless for a few seconds. I may get surprised. I may be caught with tongue twisters. But I accept all these as fun.

Yeah, who doesn't want to leave this level? Who wants to be stuck in level 2? Who wants to be clueless in case someone violates you that would trigger you to issue insubordination? (Big question is, who are the employees labelled as level 1?) Who doesn't want a bigger pay? who doesn't want to be popular? Who also doesn't want to rub elbows with big wigs? See. The level alone that would come along with the new position could bring a bigger confidence in you. In this case, in me.

For now, I just do my responsibilities the best way I know. Besides, I don't want to rid myself of things that I might miss in case I get a position higher than mine.

Call me crazy. But I love my position today - career-wise. I love being here. And I am doing the most out of myself though this.


posted by Arn everybody's gone kung fu fightin at 4:18 PM