Accdg. to a certain website, this was my pastlife...think about this, "Life may not be the party we hoped for. But while we're here, we might as well dance." So, shall we?
Unstable Dancer
Layout by goldi
Wednesday, May 03, 2006

Clear View Of the Southern Sky

3:13pm
LSS: 1,000 Things - Jason Mraz
Inspirational Food: Boy Bawang


Day two of me wearing glasses. Kinda unusual of course. I don't like wearing one. Though I've got a couple of sunglasses, I am not used to wearing one everyday. I feel like my legs are long. Too long that whenever I step, I would think that my soles are that far from the ground. And I end up stepping hard on the floor.

When I was waiting for my bus ride last night, I tried to remove my glasses for a few seconds then I'd return it back. The view was like that of when you wake up. Blurry. Now I understand what they show in movies when an actor who's "dependent" on his glasses would somehow lose it in a fight or in the dark. Then, he would be seeing nothing at all. Mine was not that grave. It was blurred for a few seconds. But I must say that these glasses lessen the glare of headlights and make me see clearer the details of an object. I would only complain since my nose bridge hurts.

Also yesterday, I was observing all those people with eyeglasses. It was a big deal to me since I would take this somewhat a "disability". It really is a hassle wearing one. Especially if I become dependent in it. I am hoping that my vision would be corrected by this. (I look older and more serious - I hate it.)

******************

My former teammate, Candy, is set to leave today for Dubai.

It is only now that this fact sunk in. As from my previous posts about teammates leaving the team/office, I would not want to discuss and dwell in them anymore. Besides, I enjoyed the party that she hosted.

I hope she'd be successful and happy. And may she see a clearer picture of things now she's on her own.

Cheers!

******************

Here in the office, a department has a certain program wherein one has to answer a few queations to determine something. The details would not be part of this. I'll just post a couple of results below.


ISFP - "Artist". Interested in the fine arts. Expression primarily through action or art form. The senses are keener than in other types. 8.8% of total population.
Free Jung Personality Test (similar to Myers-Briggs/MBTI)



Personality Type: ISFP

Profile:
People of this type tend to be kind, humble and highly empathetic; thoughtful, faithful and affectionate with those they know well; sensitive to criticism and easily hurt; quiet, soft-spoken and gentle; adaptable, responsive and curious; realistic and down to earth. The most important thing to ISFPs is feeling peaceful and harmonious with the people and places that matter most to them.

Careers:
[let's leave this blank]

I am yet to finish the others.

******************

Some of my teammates already saw the pictures taken from Candy's party. I need to see them. Perhaps, tomorrow. And I would be posting them here. Just a foreword, I was not drunk... tipsy but not drunk. :D

Hep. Hep. I've seen some of the pictures. At nakakahiya yung ibang kuha ko. Parang di ko kayang ilagay sa friendster yun, a. Haha!


posted by Arn everybody's gone kung fu fightin at 6:42 PM