Accdg. to a certain website, this was my pastlife...think about this, "Life may not be the party we hoped for. But while we're here, we might as well dance." So, shall we?
Unstable Dancer
Layout by goldi
Friday, June 09, 2006

Ciao (This not only means goodbye but hello)
5pm

Out of nowhere after waking up this morning, the thought of my former teammates popped in my head.

As I was taking coffee, I was thinking about posting something about them, which coincidentally may be applicable to my teammates, Sheng's and Benj's. situation. Unfortunately, the things that I could've posted already slipped my mind after shower. It was flashed down. I don't have internet at home. If I do, I might be late for work. I hope I could still recall what's with me earlier this day.

From my past teammates, I think I am not that much updated about their what-have-beens and what-have-yous. Whether we like it or not, we are all busy. And even a ym message would cause a few minutes. Plus access here is horrible.

It feels the same way in college. How I miss the company or just their mere presence. We didn't really have to like each other. But the thought that they're there attending their shift is a relief that the "family" is still complete. Every departure brings wander. Then, you become sad, affected. Then, you go on with life as an employee and as a person. I think just the physical presence affirms that there's still someone there who's going to back you up, who's going to greet you, who's going to chat with you, who's going to ask you questions, who's going to annoy you, who's going to make your day or otherwise, who's going to be a teammate - the sense of it. Ever wandered that? Even in class when someone's shifting a course or dropping a class or taking a leave of absence?

I surely miss Melina's craving for good taste of food. Her intelligent talks. I miss Lea's way of saying, "Alright." Trish's "L as in Love, W as in water and her special scent and cheer ups." Mitch's complaint about her toothache or cold aircon. Gill's inquiry if she's jologs by tapping her feet to Salbakuta's music. Zig's sleeping habits. Jun's serious talks and the not so ones. Nina's favor for a bag of chicharon. Aisah's bored image on her afternoon shift. Ryan's stories about airsoft. Joanne's Mr. Chips dipped in her stories. Candy's thug tone.
Al's curiosity about one's life. Jog's infectious smile. Pio's wake up call when someone's sleeping and all his kiddie comments. Anne's quietness. Don's sudden spurt of talk since he doesn't do that often and to everyone. I miss every inch of "philam" life and atmosphere.

But we are fine. I think just by spending time with them, we have been better. And this keeps us through from continuous changes.


posted by Arn everybody's gone kung fu fightin at 5:46 PM