Accdg. to a certain website, this was my pastlife...think about this, "Life may not be the party we hoped for. But while we're here, we might as well dance." So, shall we?
Unstable Dancer
Layout by goldi
Wednesday, June 07, 2006

Oh, man! (Nah. Corny.)
06.06.06 Tue
5:36pm

Weird date. (Or rather scary?)

Anyway, I feel kind of relieved. I am not divulging anything what happened yesterday. My whole day was ruined because of that. But it pushed me to pray one after the other. Most of my prayers are granted especially if I would sacrifice something that is so attached to me. Yes. I promised God something.

But now I know I must not lounge around with a very high spirit. I am giving myself until next week to recover.

By this, two things I learned for the nth time: Everything changes in a blink of an eye and; God is good.

******************

I bangged one of my water bottle containers on the station wall here as I walked my way to get some water. This was a Christmas gift of a friend almost two years ago.

I need a replacement. Actually, I have one at home. And it is the free iced tea shaker from Nestea.

******************

I am once again worried about my career path. How exciting is that, eh? Mid-life crisis at its best. Well, hopefully that best is just lying around something waiting for me to swipe it with my foot. Who knows?

I always envy people I know who have been going to their offices wearing fancy clothes. (When I say fancy, it covers those ironed long-sleeved shorts, polished leather shoes, glossy neckties, nice belts, and of course I would include that gelled hair) Probably because I could not wear them. Not my style. But I'd love to see myself wearing one once in a while. I think I've posted this issue somewhere here.

Also, last last weeks episode of the tv program, Y Speak, centered about a career in call center (Is there?). One of the arguements that Fr. Tito Caluag pointed but was never expounded due to lack of time was the change in social values (something to that sort). Like how everyone around the call center employee changes to adapt to his/her time.

In my place, most people would hail me when they learn that I am working in a call center. Why? Mainly because I do my job speaking in English. They would brand me as magaling, mahusay, madaling mapasok, everything synonymous to these terms.

But when I'm in the city, it's the other way around. Some would think that most newly graduates end up here. Some say that because of lack of opportunities to work in one's chosen company or organization, lack of options, lack of direction.

Who doesn't want to work in the most comfortable atmosphere and attire? Who wouldn't want a cut above the rest salary? Who doesn't want to be in a youthful crowd? And who doesn't want to have a job?

On my way to work today, I was seated across my schoolmate/ former neighbor inside the fx taxi. I think he was two years my junior. He was an honor student. I assumed that he was already working since he's sporting some nice formal clothing.

Then, I began to look at myself. I was wearing jeans, a t-shirt and slippers. I have a sling bag, an earring and a long hair. Kinda like college, which I couldn't get over with, honestly.

I didn't feel lesser than him. But I thought of the things that I love to do best to earn a living or just for the ehck of it. I wanted to push myself just some more until I realize the things coming my way which I do not recognize but others do.

No plans? I have. I plan to get me some gadgets. Then, enrol in a computer school. I want to learn more about flash, html, photoshop, etc.

I just told myself that learning and developing oneself do not end after school. Everyone can make a big shift.

In the first place, there's more to life than worries.

******************
Enough Dosage
06.07 Wed
3:57pm

Music: These Words - Natasha Bedingfield


At the start of this work week, I have been dozing off after 12noon.

That is good since I lack enough sleep. I usually have 5 and a half hours loving my bed all through the night and that's it. I take power nap here. And it takes sometimes more than just a nap because I could here myself snoring. By snoring, I know that I am tired. Another good thing is that almost everyone takes their siesta anytime within their shift.

I think I might be doing this often. I am limiting myself from browsing non-work related stuff. Well, I would not stop. I am regulating. Like right now. I am just listening to somebody else's mp3s. And I could not access the browser I use for non-work related sites. Without access to it, how can I post some entries? See. I need them.

And I am beginning to feel sleepy again.

But before that, here's a picture from my teammate's, Goldi, birthday celebration.

Only three of us made it. Unfortunately, those who wanted beer weren't here due to the heavy rain.



There's me, Igl, Liza and Goldi.

I thought that there would be some "pour our the good times" since I was ready even just for a bottle or two. Hehe. But I kept telling them that I am not drinking.

Ok now. Sieta. I just had a full meal. :D

And yeah. I got the 7th installment of the cd I asked my teammate, Cynthia, to burn for me. This means a long night for me for I would be listening to the songs.


I miss school

5:02pm
Music: Candy Shop - 50 Cent

When I was about to be in a deep slumber, here goes my proxy availability.

I know I have to take advantage of it before it becomes loaded again by users.

This morning was the third day of school since it started at the beginning of the week. How I miss school as I see these elementary kids in their usual get up with all those heavy back packs and lunch boxes.

Suddenly, all these school projects flashed in my mind.

I remember cooking beef steak during our home economics class in 6th grade. Until now, I still don't understand why the hell each group would starve their members until the rest of the faculty has taken some from the cooked project. I myself had to wait for a freakin' 35 minutes I think before I finally blessed my packed rice with beef steak. I purposely didn't bring anything to pair with rice for my meal because I know that my group would have enough for our lunch but it ain't. I hope by this time this trend has stopped. I mean, we paid for it and all that would eat were leftovers. Come on.

I also remembered being part of a science play in high school. No majors roles for me. I didn't even had a dialogue. But we placed second among three competing groups. Also, I was part of the group who represented our class in group singing during the history week. I was never a singer but I was in. Because I was a class officer that time. Haha! And they lack members. I practiced with them hours before the contest proper. And I was sick that time. We didn't win, though.

There. I think I just wanted to share.


posted by Arn everybody's gone kung fu fightin at 5:23 PM