Accdg. to a certain website, this was my pastlife...think about this, "Life may not be the party we hoped for. But while we're here, we might as well dance." So, shall we?
Unstable Dancer
Layout by goldi
Friday, July 14, 2006

I'm NOT Jimmy Ray. Are You?
3:24pm

Music: Are You Jimmy Ray - Jimmy Ray (I hate it. This song has been playing on my kind since I woke up. And this song is as old as my high school uniform.)



I've been busy with quite a number of things lately. So, my blogging time was replaced by power napping time in the afternoon.

I hope you'd understand me having a headache from html codes.

My team has been busy with update trainings. Fixing details in our site needs to be done the soonest time. To think that I could just come up with common html tags.

So far, everything seems right to my teammates who I've spoke with about our new guidelines.

Anyway, what kind of week is this to me? Hmm...

... I've bought three pieces of hipster undies from Mossimo. I prefer this type since I do not like the feel of garter hugging my waist. Moreso, a "high-gartered" brief. Mossimo is a good brand. It's garter is smooth on skin.

I also have a new scent. I have Armani Mania. My sister-in-law said it came from Dubai. I got it six hundred bucks. I was hesitant at first to order it. I could settle for an imitation or just a local version of any designer perfume that I would like. But for the heck of it, I just ordered a bottle to replace my soon-to-vanish Clinique Happy scent (just a version of it).

From the packs of briefs I bought for my two brothers came my Dickies bag for free. Well, I don't know how to call it but it looks like a purse. No, somewhat bigger than a purse. It red with grey logos all over. You'd get this with a minimum purchase of 500PhP. (Mossimo has free umbrella for a minimum purchase of 800PhP. Unfortunately, I do not have this.)

Oh, yes. Aside from being sleepy every afternoon after eating my lunch, I also watch "My Girl" in youtube. Yep. This is shown in one of our local channels. There's really something in Koreanovelas. So, as I am gathering my thoughts on what to blog, sleepiness kicks in. But when I wake up, I watch something from the said site. When I'm done, it's almost seven and I'm about to go.

Wait. We're enjoying some pizza today from Pizza Hut. My teammate, Lei, is now a confirmed to train for a supervisory position in another account. We're celebrating. Congratulations! :) And to the rest of my teammates who are planning to try out "new" things this company has to offer, God bless you. I think it's not yet my time. I'd just help first taking good care of the pack. =p

This would end this post. I hope Florita's already gone, the army's problem and fertilizer fund issue be remedied then solved and the succeeding weeks be more fruitful than yesterweeks.

Happy weekend to everyone! (I would be overstaying in the office 'til midnight since I volunteered to assist and coach a couple of newbies.)


posted by Arn everybody's gone kung fu fightin at 5:54 PM