Accdg. to a certain website, this was my pastlife...think about this, "Life may not be the party we hoped for. But while we're here, we might as well dance." So, shall we?
Unstable Dancer
Layout by goldi
Friday, July 07, 2006

{No tiTle]


I ran out of a deo today. Hopefully, it would rain tonight so I could get myself a new one.

Nivea's my brand for sometime. And I am somehow satisfied. But I am yet to try the aqua cool variety.

****

If you are looking for the maiden issue of Maxim Philippines, which is already soldout in most magazine stalls and other bookstores, you may find one in National Bookstores. I bet by now you guys already know who's their cover girl.

But this magazine made me wonder about their staff. Enrique Ramos, the man behind FHM Phils, is already with them as one of the editors (I forgot what type of editor exaclty.). He was also with Pump magazine. But I think this publication's already close.

Maxim Philippines is from ABS-CBN Publishing. No wonder they convinced Angelica Panganiban to pose for them. I am not sure if other men's mag offered this girl to pose for them. I remember her saying in a tv interview that she's not interested posing for a magazine. She also said that sexy billboards of her are fine but no mags. Now, look who's steamming the shelves lately.

I am not certain what's the difference among men's magazines since almost all, if not all, deals with gadgets, sex, fashion, sports and leisure.

But this first issue is a good buy. A collector's for that matter. And it's only for 140 bucks.

****

Mr. Lyndon Gregorio's Beerkada series has now a book 6. I got my copy last Wednesday night. I haven't browsed through it yet. But I am excited to see the beerkadets in dialogues. Perhaps tomorrow during my rest day.

****

Starbucks' Java Chip Frap tastes good. So as E-aji which comes with a dip inside its package.


posted by Arn everybody's gone kung fu fightin at 6:20 PM