Accdg. to a certain website, this was my pastlife...think about this, "Life may not be the party we hoped for. But while we're here, we might as well dance." So, shall we?
Unstable Dancer
Layout by goldi
Monday, August 21, 2006

Updating
3:37pm


My hair is much shorter now. I actually had it cut the second time Wednesday last week. From a 4-5 inch lost, now probably my hair is 7 inches shorter. (Dude, am I now back in my graduation picture look >p )

******************

Last Saturday, we had an unofficial/official team building. I hope I could post the invitation we sent via email. Unfortunately, I couldn't since it bore the name of my account.

Anyway, past and present team members who are still in the company and friends with almost everyone in the team were invited. BUT only a quarter of the total number, I guess, showed up. It was raining, one good reason. And it was not properly planned, second, perhaps the last reason.

But it was still fun. It was my first time at IO KTV.

I am a little less inspired today to write something about it since I just woke up. And I am distracted by the turon and Coke Light I am indulging. Anyway, when the pictures are in (Mind you, we had three digicams to capture almost everything.), I will quickly post 'em here and pour in my happy thoughts.

'til then.

Hope you cope up with this week's weather... bummer!


posted by Arn everybody's gone kung fu fightin at 5:31 PM