Accdg. to a certain website, this was my pastlife...think about this, "Life may not be the party we hoped for. But while we're here, we might as well dance." So, shall we?
Unstable Dancer
Layout by goldi
Tuesday, August 15, 2006

Hair (&) Pie (This should be wholesome)
4:10pm
Music: The Frog - Sergio Mendes feat. Q-Tip and Will.I.Am


I'm sorry of you may find the title offensive. I am not doing this just for fun. If you happen to understand the meaning of it, that is not what I mean. Those two words would relate to my two posts. So, it's not what you think, Bradley! (Hmm, who's Bradley? I would allow my teammates to answer that for you. That is if they're going to say something :p )

Announcement:
Timeless by Sergio Mendes is a good buy. If you plan to get a cd as your payday gift to yourself, I would recommend his.

Powerbooks' season sale would close by the end of this month. And I still don't have a copy of Bob Ong's "Stainless Longganisa" or his first book, and Angelo Suarez's "Else It Was Purely Girls".

******************

I already broke my promise.

My haircut was originally scheduled to happen on the day before my birthday. This was really my plan to check on how long my hair would get after a year of not cutting it. But I just had it done last night. And was I not that impressed. I already miss my dull, unmanageable hair.

As remedy to my funny look, I plan to check later for something to cover my top.

I think I lost at least 4 inches of my locks. But the thrill here is my plan of growing it back again. Of course I'm crazy. I always do that. Cut my long hair then grow it back to cut it again.

******************

Two of my teammates are already out of the team. One has just been promoted and is currently on traing while the other has just resigned.

Cassava and ube cake was a treat from Lawrence, the one fought with his resignation for six months, I think. He planned this eversince the year started. And now, this should be the conclusion. No more retraction whatsoever. I was not close to him but I would sure miss those lines from Vilma Santos' movies.

On the other hand, I do not have much info on Liza with regards to the new account that she'd be handling. All I know is that she already started training Sunday night. And today was supposed to be her last day with the team before she makes a big comeback to THAT block, our company's own building. And this day was supposed to be our cake and pizza day from her. But from her text message, she'd still be joining us this Saturday for our unofficial team building.

Goldi, one of my teammates, said that she was crying as she started her shift. Perhaps, it was just now that the thought of one of our good friends/teammate has left the team for another opportunity. But who knows? There might be some rotations or what-have-you.

So, there. I do not want to stir in more drama. Let's all move on and get better and better as days go by.


posted by Arn everybody's gone kung fu fightin at 5:56 PM