Accdg. to a certain website, this was my pastlife...think about this, "Life may not be the party we hoped for. But while we're here, we might as well dance." So, shall we?
Unstable Dancer
Layout by goldi
Tuesday, August 22, 2006

It's Red
4:42pm
Music: Some Chinese music from radioblog

I do not have the pictures yet of my latest Friday nighout. Patience.

Anyway, I forgot to mention something that caught my attention as I went early than my usual to do my grocery last week. These two establishments have the names:

betcha by golly chow - a carinderia/eatery; and
ATM : Automated Tubig Machine - water refill station

******************

I am currently browsing pinoycook, clickthecity.com and chibog.com.

I am aiming to experiment a 'cuisine' come Sunday. >>> Yeah, yeah! Dream on, Arnold!

Also, I have a 300peso Friday's gift certificate which I need to claim the soonest. I have never set foot in that resto. But I want to try what they have to offer with the said amount. I am not ecstatic, though.

******************

'Til next week then it's over.

I haven't passed my requirements for application yet. It's 60-40 regarding my real take on applying. 60 being not pushing it.

Honestly, I feel it is time. But what holds me back is the account itself. We have a bunch of newbies whom I know still need assistance. If I could provide additional help to another account should I get promored, why not here? I've been feeling the pressure about certain things which I could not disclose.

It is true that I've been too comfortable with this account. It is true that I've been to satisfied with my career. I am going on my third year already.

If ever I should move up, I want to leave the account to 'good' people. I am not demanding to come with the best. Just those who know how to serve well and, err.. speak well. (There goes the bashing part.)

From all the things that I've asked for as signs, I am applying. And my promise to myself is to pass everything before this week closes.

Speaking of signs, perhaps the last sign that I should ask from above -> Red. I told Him that if I see red colors today, this should be it. As I leave teh chapel, behold what I saw. One red color to the other.

A guy in red long sleeved, a lady with a big, red hand bag, a foreigner with a red shoulder bag, a messenger with a red envelope, a man crossing Dela Costa wearing a red shirt, newly painted red stripes off the wall of a telecom company bldg and a teamate wearing a red t-shirt.

I may just be afraid to try out things. But red is the color of courage. So, go!


posted by Arn everybody's gone kung fu fightin at 5:48 PM