Accdg. to a certain website, this was my pastlife...think about this, "Life may not be the party we hoped for. But while we're here, we might as well dance." So, shall we?
Unstable Dancer
Layout by goldi
Friday, September 15, 2006

A Few Things I wanna Share
5:19pm


1. I have a stye on my left eye. It has been there for two days now.
2. From Mama Sita's and Del Monte Kitchenomics recipes, I made a list for my future lunch plans.
3. It was my first time to use my credit card last night towards a purchase of a Charcoal brand sandals. From its case, it read, "leather leisure flatties." From flip flops that are banned in the office, I now have flatties. But why are there some people who's in their slippers?
4. I am not tired posting. My access is just limited. By the time I have my access to post, it's either I lose inspiration or I doze off.
5. I was able to control myself in buying another pair of chucks. That was my original plan until I saw Charcoal. From P1650, I spent at least 600 bucks. But I need to get those white sneakers.
7. Kindly take time to read this interesting feature.
8. UST Salinggawi Dance Troupe won its 5th straight UAAP Cheerdance Championship.
9. You guys have a happy weekend!


posted by Arn everybody's gone kung fu fightin at 6:36 PM