Accdg. to a certain website, this was my pastlife...think about this, "Life may not be the party we hoped for. But while we're here, we might as well dance." So, shall we?
Unstable Dancer
Layout by goldi
Thursday, September 07, 2006

'Cos I've Been Afraid Of Changin'
3:57pm
Music: Di Na Natuto - Sound (from Kami nAPO Muna, APO Hiking Society Tribute album)


Ya, I know. My title is part of the song, "Landslide."

Landslide that can swallow you, me and the rest of the community. Several feet above us will turn darker as this comes closer to our skin. We might survive. But from the headlines, chances are little.

Spin when tumbling down. If I puke, I might as well take it in to save me from starving.

How I placed a few things at my center only disheartened me. They are not worth that place. Intriguing how I became vulnerable to take 'em and risk my own soul. But my soiled feet are as heavy as my sored hands. My defenses could've been conquered by both my strength and weakness - you...

I miss the days when throwing a dirty finger to answer a friend's joke was still cool. And that cursing is like saying a grace before meal. Sweet at the same time bitter. Bittersweet, eh?

I am so used to it. I do not want to change even a single piece of a broken heart. Let them be. To heal and to scar. To rot and to die.

More than this, I am afraid to lose a nightmare of you. Haunting me in the depth of my memory, in the silence of my sleep, in the heart of my worry-infested ocean. Without your pathetic attempt to guide me somewhere away from my most loved place, I must've been exactly there dipping my feet in a cold, flowing river. Still, I chose to be ruined by you because you make everything complete by showing me what a big mistake I am to be kept. But I did not request for it nor did I try to catch your eye. You came near and nearer until I looked like an orphaned puppy. (Or was I a gold coin that time?)

You never let me see the other side even before the first wave of landslide hit me. What I was standing at became what is over me. And that first had its second and its third until it has the habit hitting me. Hit after hit. I am happy that walking is not the only talent I learned from you.

But again, I need to remind myself that you make me strong and weak.


posted by Arn everybody's gone kung fu fightin at 4:48 PM